Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

WARNING: More scams by Charlie

This is a discussion on WARNING: More scams by Charlie within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I can't believe this guy keeps scamming ppl. This time CeXiT pmed me on MSN asking if my MSN was ...
Page: 1

Default WARNING: More scams by Charlie

I can't believe this guy keeps scamming ppl. This time CeXiT pmed me on MSN asking if my MSN was [email protected] . Obviously thats not my MSN.

He just got scammed by Charlie. Now Charlie is telling everyone he is me. CeXiT lost 2x RoCs, 2x WE, 1 Glass Belt and 1 Iron Belt. Charlie contacted CeXiT saying "Hi, I'm Devile, Wasabi gave me your MSN" and he was dumb enough to not verify that. Trade was made through Western Union and CeXiT didnt collect the money FIRST, but gave the items to Charlie.

This is a classic scam and its really sad when ppl fall for this.

AGAIN, I won't add u on MSN unless we have talked on this forum before. I'm not buying items for real money so dont get scammed by a retard like Charlie.

Phosgene

omg thats the fuking msn i putted here telling he claims to be devile ffs <_<

TunaFishyMe

omg, this guy is such a fag

Diler

Erm... and the best way to avoid being scammed for real cash? NOT BUY FOR FUCKING USD! It's his fault that didn't get the money first and gave him items... He could have contacted you here Devile. I'd say something more but u'll all propably hate me for that...

CeXit

Yes PoohBear human warior forger

he use now my totamic +8 and deep scar +8

i got video if i can arrangement (now 1.2GB :/) , i will send in here

:wacko:

TunaFishyMe

lol i pmed that idiot telling him hell go to hell. He told me he bought it from "charlie" and that hell take it to court if "charlie" scams him. lol its funny how this guy has no self-respect for himself. He is able to pretend he isnt himself just to scam some people. That is so low. lol, hel gonna live in a shithole when he grows up.

you guys dont understand charile is from runescape where selling items is 100 % illegal and anyone who does the buying and selling of ingame items on runescape either knows how to scam or how to not be scammed

charlie is charlie he's not going to change i know so many people like him they enjoy this kinda shit its not that he has no self respect its that he is a scammer and enjoys scamming he's not going to stop and only way he'll ever stop is if u really do infact stop him i'd maybe help but im 18 now and live in states so im not intrested in doing time for charlie

Hostage

Originally posted by Private
    you guys dont understand charile is from runescape where selling items is 100 % illegal and anyone who does the buying and selling of ingame items on runescape either knows how to scam or how to not be scammed

charlie is charlie he's not going to change i know so many people like him they enjoy this kinda shit its not that he has no self respect its that he is a scammer and enjoys scamming he's not going to stop and only way he'll ever stop is if u really do infact stop him i'd maybe help but im 18 now and live in states so im not intrested in doing time for charlie

See, you forget.. Charlie left a trail. Guess who's hot on it? ^_^

Just give me his address and a plane ticket and you won't hear from him again h43r:

CeXit

His nickname in game = PoohBear Human Warior Lvl 65

other msn and mails :

[email protected]
    [email protected]

becarefull pls :/

TunaFishyMe

is there a reason why greenster cant ban his account? I mean phantom has gotten him to ban town novaers and devile got someone to ban speed glitchers. Why cant this person be banned?

Cause they want evidence against him and that takes time to gather it. Besides some ppl dont wanna come forward to tell their story afraid of getting banned since selling items for USD is not allowed.

As ironic as it sounds, we can't get a guy banned by just asking K2 to do it. Maybe the turks can, we can't.

Phosgene

because its illegal to sell items for usd...items are k2 property .

Solstice

cant believe you people get scammed at all, let alone such a retard as that guy

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast