Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

WARNING: More scams by Charlie

This is a discussion on WARNING: More scams by Charlie within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1 more mail...
Page: 2

CeXit

1 more mail

BigWoody

I'm still a noob - but I only remember charlie187 from about 8 months ago. He wanted to buy/trade for my +7 raptor. I didn't know about trade bugs etc and we traded often - he always had good offers to try to convice me to sell - but I never did, what would I use without the +7? Anyway, he was always pleasant, chatty, nice and never scammed me - he used to be in 911 - are we talking about the same guy? I havn't seen him for maybe 6 months.....

Originally posted by Devile
    Cause they want evidence against him and that takes time to gather it. Besides some ppl dont wanna come forward to tell their story afraid of getting banned since selling items for USD is not allowed.

As ironic as it sounds, we can't get a guy banned by just asking K2 to do it. Maybe the turks can, we can't.

yeah we did , we do , we ll...

TunaFishyMe

so he sent you an e-mail to apologize? did he send you the money? Why the hell is his english so god dam terrible?

CeXit

yes trade movie with PoohBear

www.knightforum.com/charlie.wmv

Billy-ToC

Originally posted by BigWoody
    I'm still a noob - but I only remember charlie187 from about 8 months ago. He wanted to buy/trade for my +7 raptor. I didn't know about trade bugs etc and we traded often - he always had good offers to try to convice me to sell - but I never did, what would I use without the +7? Anyway, he was always pleasant, chatty, nice and never scammed me - he used to be in 911 - are we talking about the same guy? I havn't seen him for maybe 6 months.....
    yes we are talking about the same guy

Guys seriously STOP buying items for USD. But I know, I know, some insists that everybody deserves a safe and secure marketplace but it just won't happen in the real world. If you really are desperate and insist on buying items for USD, do what Devile and many others already said: USE COMMON SENSE and know who you are buying from! Wait until the money arrives, people are assholes, expect the worst.

It's as simple as that, Charlie can claim to be Devile or even God for all I care you have to verify who you are dealing with by using common sense and through asking around the community who can substantiate the person's legitimacy. Even if Charlie actually hacks the person's email that he claims to be and talks to you there is still no excuse. Once again ask around the community for ventrillo info or another way to contact the [edit] "seller" to make sure the person you are buying from is actually the person they claim to be. Trust me, 10 people in a ventrillo channel won't mistake Devile's voice for someone else's. Charlie feeds on incompetency of innocent people, FIGHT for your safety and put some damn effort into your trades, or lose your cash forever to scum.

Banned Senior Member

Devile has a peruvian Accent and has pauses when he talks/gets some english out of order ( not often tho ), I dont think Charlie could immitate that

TunaFishyMe

but devile is really well written

Dont listen to phantom, devile speaks english very well. But was funny one day he accidently spoke peruvish at vent without noticed it himself :lol:

Banned Senior Member

never said he doesnt speak it well, just saying there is no way to fake how he sounds And ya those Foreigners cant always do english, he's done spanish before on our vent and one day he started spamming my msn with spanish thought I was Messor I believe

Originally posted by phantomlink
    never said he doesnt speak it well, just saying there is no way to fake how he sounds *And ya those Foreigners cant always do english, he's done spanish before on our vent and one day he started spamming my msn with spanish thought I was Messor I believe
    Hmm, maybe it was spanish on our vent too, dunno what it was, but it sounded funny :lol: h43r:

Banned Senior Member

Captain.... Peru's speak Spanish :P I dont think there is such thing as "Peruvish" :P

Its easy to mess up when u speak your mother language 90% of the day. Sometimes I try to say something in english too fast and comes all wrong

The spanish accidents happen all the time since I use shift to talk on vent

PS: Messor is hungarian! lol! no way he could understand spanish. I thought I was talking to Kamy :P

Erian

haha, i remember when i was talking to my mom in vietnamese and accidently hit the "hit to talk button on vent" and people heard me talk in viet lol......

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast