Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WARNING! NAS/VJE IS A FUCKING SCAMMER !

This is a discussion on WARNING! NAS/VJE IS A FUCKING SCAMMER ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This guy is a fucking scammer ! Sorry for all the other 3 or 4 guys that got chargedback by ...
Page: 1

P4rthen0n

Default WARNING! NAS/VJE IS A FUCKING SCAMMER !

This guy is a fucking scammer !

Sorry for all the other 3 or 4 guys that got chargedback by this fag like me. Smile because you're probably going to loose the disputes since this fag used stolen Paypal accounts or stolen credit cars to buy stuff and Paypal only protect the seller against this type of chargebacks if you live in USA/UK/Germany.

I mean, they saw that this fucking gay used several paypal accounts and bought stuff from several people, all chargedback, they see that all payments were done using the same IP or whatever, but they still don't do shit to protect the sellers just because we're not from USA/UK/Germany. Isn't Paypal great ?

So ya that's it, if you don't live in USA/UK/Germany you can be fucked so easily it's nonsense !

Enjoy your new items you scammer piece of shit.

ps: btw, here's his bullshit: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...4108&highlight=
    Yea right. First he used his bank, then it gets chargedback, then he says his bank doesn't deal with internet stuff, then wait it wasn't his bank/paypal, it was his friend who used his paypal to buy stuff and he sent WU to his friend which he actually doesn't know irl (even tho he didn't want to send WU to me, only paypal ).
    Yea... he also said more than once that he also lost his 8000$ that were from whoever it was from his fucking family... yea i bet you lost that money, probably you had it in your friend's paypal accounts ? You know, that imaginary 14 years old CC fraud friend that you made up so you can try to make other ppl believe you didn't scam anyone ? Yep, that one ! :lol:

Pls die.

i knew there was something fishy about this guy when i saw 3-4 post on diez sections buying stuff for usd. stupid scammers -_-

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

parth get on msn pls

VJE is a known scammer/macroer. Anyone who isnt known like that shouldent be allowed to sell/buy stuff for usd.

Nas
    Banned

Lol path your full of bullshit. We had the conversation over msn already, i had my friend paying for the stuff because my bank couldn't (for some reason) send funds to my paypal everytime i tried to send money, so i had a friend do it. I don't own several "Stolen" paypals or anything and I know nothing about hacking. shit, if i could hack paypals wouldnt it make more sense to hack k2? (which has alot less security then i suppose a major billion dollar organization like paypal does).

Please get over yourself, your upset because I refuse to return the thing I paid for, LOL. Im sorry you missed out on the cash, you did get it once, then you told me it got charge backed my friend said he didnt do it but hed send the money again, and you told me he did, and all was fine, next day you said it got charge backed again.

Thing is i included the virtual item message and stuff and even extended it to this item cannot and will not be charge backed under ANY circumstances and i know you can confirm that so put a knife next to your asshole and cut the shit

As for vacant, how am i a known scammer/macroer? I macroed for like 25 minutes at megatheron on level 45 or w/e with satan and jynxcie back when we were friends, they told me about it, i got the stupid hack and joined, got banned by devile 25 minutes later. Woohoo im a known macroer! as for scammer, when i have i ever scammed someone, and then ended up being known for it? you too, place a knife next to your asshole and start cutting that shit k?

As for path, i have nothing to say to you, i told you to wait and see what paypal does about the situation, as for same ip, wtf are you smoking? i havent recieved any emails, phone calls, no contact whatsoever saying i charged stuff on several ips, because mainly for one i dont have multiple paypals.

And the only reason i didn't want to WU to you was because i like using paypal that way i can keep a copy of all transactions and stuff and what it was for, western union, thats just money, and only records kept are over systems + small reciept they give you which means nothing. Once i had the item, why wouldnt i be willing to send him it over wu since deal was finished? honestly, you were fine on msn before, blah blah now your just popping off out the mouth trying to make me look bad.. zzZz grow up

EDIT: If i really wanted to scam you , i wouldnt of made it so obvious as to who i was, i would have taken the item from you off one of my noob characters not even linked to my account, used a brand new msn name, and even had my friend send money to a brand new paypal account just to scam you on.. I posted screenshots of my char and its name on these forums, spoke to you ingame on the account, gave you my valid msn that ived used for 5 years+, ect ect ect. just STFU

Originally posted by Nas
    Lol path your full of bullshit. We had the conversation over msn already, i had my friend paying for the stuff because my bank couldn't (for some reason) send funds to my paypal everytime i tried to send money, so i had a friend do it. I don't own several "Stolen" paypals or anything and I know nothing about hacking. shit, if i could hack paypals wouldnt it make more sense to hack k2? (which has alot less security then i suppose a major billion dollar organization like paypal does).

Please get over yourself, your upset because I refuse to return the thing I paid for, LOL. Im sorry you missed out on the cash, you did get it once, then you told me it got charge backed my friend said he didnt do it but hed send the money again, and you told me he did, and all was fine, next day you said it got charge backed again.

Thing is i included the virtual item message and stuff and even extended it to this item cannot and will not be charge backed under ANY circumstances and i know you can confirm that so put a knife next to your asshole and cut the shit

As for vacant, how am i a known scammer/macroer? I macroed for like 25 minutes at megatheron on level 45 or w/e with satan and jynxcie back when we were friends, they told me about it, i got the stupid hack and joined, got banned by devile 25 minutes later. Woohoo im a known macroer! as for scammer, when i have i ever scammed someone, and then ended up being known for it? you too, place a knife next to your asshole and start cutting that shit k?

As for path, i have nothing to say to you, i told you to wait and see what paypal does about the situation, as for same ip, wtf are you smoking? i havent recieved any emails, phone calls, no contact whatsoever saying i charged stuff on several ips, because mainly for one i dont have multiple paypals.

And the only reason i didn't want to WU to you was because i like using paypal that way i can keep a copy of all transactions and stuff and what it was for, western union, thats just money, and only records kept are over systems + small reciept they give you which means nothing. Once i had the item, why wouldnt i be willing to send him it over wu since deal was finished? honestly, you were fine on msn before, blah blah now your just popping off out the mouth trying to make me look bad.. zzZz grow up

EDIT: If i really wanted to scam you , i wouldnt of made it so obvious as to who i was, i would have taken the item from you off one of my noob characters not even linked to my account, used a brand new msn name, and even had my friend send money to a brand new paypal account just to scam you on.. I posted screenshots of my char and its name on these forums, spoke to you ingame on the account, gave you my valid msn that ived used for 5 years+, ect ect ect. just STFU
    your so full of shit, everyone you bought items from getting charged back stop giving lame excuses.

Nas
    Banned

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Nas

your so full of shit, everyone you bought items from getting charged back stop giving lame excuses.[/b]
    What about majix, and (on these forums whisper)? Ask them, also some other people.. cut the shit, kthnx.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

so you said you will send to me by WU if the case isn't solved by 2 days, now its 1.5days, should i get the money now then?

P4rthen0n

VJE i'm so full of your excuses, enough.

Have fun with your scammed items.

Yep ladder he also told me he would pay me for the stuff i sold him in case the paypal didn't give me the money. Guess what, that's just more of his BS.

ps: virtual item bullshit of course doesn't work with stolen credit cards or stolen paypal accounts.

Nas
    Banned

Originally posted by P4rthen0n
    VJE i'm so full of your excuses, enough. *

Have fun with your scammed items.
    You went and made a bunch of bullshit assumptions to ruin my name because i refuse to return the items after the money already slipped my wallet. fuck you? lmfao.

Nas
    Banned

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    so you said you will send to me by WU if the case isn't solved by 2 days, now its 1.5days, should i get the money now then? *
    and yea, send me an email to my msn email (i cant login gettign some 0x8722(bunch of numbers after 0x) error)

Nas
    Banned

and that reminds me, also had a successful and legit trade with phantomlink.. actually its a pretty nice list, so stfu people -_- and waiting for ur email IIIII

P4rthen0n

Oh ya, it's all your 14 years old friend hacker's fault. Yea, the one with the 84000 $ in his paypal. Yup, not your fault.

You know why you're a scammer ? It's not because of the chargeback, it's because you KNOW the money was chargeback and I didn't get it and you still won't pay for the items i sold you or give them back to me. That's what makes you the scammer.

No point trying to deny it. Yesterday i tested you on msn and it all became pretty clear to me. You said you didn't want to scam me but wouldn't give back the stuff you didn't pay for. :lol:

BB little scammer.

VJE, just give it up, you were banned from just about every forum for scamming/hacking/duping (hi lllilll).

P4rthen0n

Don't forget Lammer and Tanaker. Btw if you'd make this bullshit with phantom you'd be banned already and he'd have been paid anyway since he lives in America.

Also, Majix and Phantom weren't paid by the same paypal accounts as me, |IIIIIII| and Lammer (probably Tanaker as well). That's why they weren't chargedback.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast