Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45

WARNING! NAS/VJE IS A FUCKING SCAMMER !

This is a discussion on WARNING! NAS/VJE IS A FUCKING SCAMMER ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; email isn't working :rollseyes:...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    email isn't working :rollseyes:

  2. #17
    Nas
    Nas is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    email isn't working *:rollseyes:
    [email protected]

  3. #18
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    lets up this so everyone can see

  4. #19
    DontBanMe
    Guest

    Default

    k....

  5. #20
    P4rthen0n
    Guest

    Default

    Up so more people can see.

  6. #21
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    lol the amount of bullshit this guy is trying to put forth.... he says he'llpay me through WU on here so boldly.. when i gave him the info WU needs, he read the msg n ignored it LOL(i know because its put under sentbox, not outbox), n its not just 1msg its like2-3 msg. clever scammer because he knows phantom/majix r in us/canada/uk region so they're protected by the law stated in 1st post by parth...

  7. #22
    Senior Member MeeP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,254

    Default

    lol im sure he would of scammed phantom off his chitin set if he would of sold it to him....Nas, i think your full of bs....sorry if im wrong.

  8. #23
    xourico
    Guest

    Default

    well I dont really care, if u were not trying to scam, but the true is that p4rt has like 450$ less on his paypal account... it wasnt u chargebacking? then send him the money trought WU <_< simple

  9. #24
    Senior Member PADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,520

    Default

    i banned him before and i banned him again, erik you little jerkoff go outside and buy some nice clothes

  10. #25
    xourico
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by PADDY
    i banned him before and i banned him again, erik you little jerkoff go outside and buy some nice clothes
    lol ^_^ ^_^

  11. #26
    P4rthen0n
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    lol the amount of bullshit this guy is trying to put forth.... he says he'llpay me through WU on here so boldly.. when i gave him the info WU needs, he read the msg n ignored it LOL(i know because its put under sentbox, not outbox), n its not just 1msg its like2-3 msg. clever scammer because he knows phantom/majix r in us/canada/uk region so they're protected by the law stated in 1st post by parth...
    Let's wait and see what bs story he'll come up this time, shall we ?

  12. #27
    xourico
    Guest

    Default

    he's banned? :huh: :rollseyes:

  13. #28
    sellbuy
    Guest

    Default

    Wow this is pretty surprising if that is VJE, iv'e had several transactions with him (well, only about 4) but they were pretty big deals to me. One was for 2 ROL's +0 which he sold to me for the amount of 200$ all together (100 a piece) which went smooth, and he even gave me the rings first. Also bought an elf belt from him for 40 dollars, and sold to him a skelly belt aswell as a rogue fp helmet +10/24 dex.

    I just decided to sign up to the forums to post this,not that it means anything as everyone here considers post counts to consider someone honest lol, just saying. Not saying it couldn't happen but what ever the situation is, I doubt he did it, hes a really good guy apart from that 25-30 minute macro incident.

    My 2 cents. And while im here

    --------
    Selling - Elf Belt +2
    - Rogue Chitin Pads +8/15 (not rebirthed)
    - Iron Neckless +0
    and about 240 gold bars. PM Me, I only take WU, Paypal, or Bidpal.
    --------

  14. #29
    HsK
    Guest

    Default

    One post men Love ya !!

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    Originally posted by sellbuy
    Wow this is pretty surprising if that is VJE, iv'e had several transactions with him (well, only about 4) but they were pretty big deals to me. One was for 2 ROL's +0 which he sold to me for the amount of 200$ all together (100 a piece) which went smooth, and he even gave me the rings first. Also bought an elf belt from him for 40 dollars, and sold to him a skelly belt aswell as a rogue fp helmet +10/24 dex.

    I just decided to sign up to the forums to post this,not that it means anything as everyone here considers post counts to consider someone honest lol, just saying. Not saying it couldn't happen but what ever the situation is, I doubt he did it, hes a really good guy apart from that 25-30 minute macro incident.

    My 2 cents. And while im here

    --------
    Selling - Elf Belt +2
    - Rogue Chitin Pads +8/15 (not rebirthed)
    - Iron Neckless +0
    and about 240 gold bars. PM Me, I only take WU, Paypal, or Bidpal.
    --------
    hi vje how are you :rollseyes: nice try

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •