Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Warning !! Official website hacked

This is a discussion on Warning !! Official website hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Kik0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kik0)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-UgUrKa_TuRKa Adidas says:Imposible is nothing Turks say: +1 * * Kiko say: What goes around, ...
Page: 3

Reinhard

Originally posted by Kik0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kik0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-UgUrKa_TuRKa
    Adidas says:Imposible is nothing
    Turks say: +1 * *
    Kiko say: What goes around, comes around.

[/b]
    Reinhard say: huh ._.?

Elmoira

db hack is pure bullshit, to do that u have no idea what would be need , only access from inside k2 could make it possibly

draviste

Hacking a php board and hacking a unix server are completely different that Vanatu or Vaginatu or what ever his name is is a little script kiddie running a little unix shell that exploits a hole in php board allows admin access p[robably bought it of ebay "script pls". Pro hacker lol the only pro hacker you hear about are never thats why there pros. Check out the php board website they are constantly releasing patches for plugging holes. I am very suprised that an operation like k2 would use rinky dink out of the box code as php for there board on a site as large as theres with as many visits, I figured for sure it would be some proprietary code.

wraith86

was it a bad idea that i just changed my password today?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123