Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Warning to people another Fake Felix

This is a discussion on Warning to people another Fake Felix within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u make a new topic every week about this shit, yet people still get scammed...theyre obviously retarded and deserved to ...
Page: 2

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

u make a new topic every week about this shit, yet people still get scammed...theyre obviously retarded and deserved to eb scammed[/b]
    I see where your comming from but it is my turn to be good cop for the month

dont make your msn so freely available

nobody can really scam with mine cuz they dont know what it is... not to mention i wouldnt want half the forum knowing how to contact/bother me :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

nobody can really scam with mine cuz they dont know what it is... not to mention i wouldnt want half the forum knowing how to contact/bother me :P[/b]
    S> paddy's msn

b> paddy's msn for 1 cent. sell cama pls?

PlayerofRogueC0la

b> paddy's msn for 1 cent. sell cama pls?
    [/b]
    i offer 20 cent! i am rich man

nobody can really scam with mine cuz they dont know what it is... not to mention i wouldnt want half the forum knowing how to contact/bother me :P[/b]
    Sure, like a scammer cant think of a MSN that looks like yours "[email protected]" and ppl wont fall for that. Doesnt matter if they know or not your MSN, scammers will find a way to trick innocent/dumb ppl. Is good that we tell our members to be careful about this, but I rather like a more "generic" approach and not about a single person.

To avoid getting scammed by a fake mod, just PM him in this forum to verify his identity.

Plain and simple.

G0D

Sure, like a scammer cant think of a MSN that looks like yours "[email protected]" and ppl wont fall for that. Doesnt matter if they know or not your MSN, scammers will find a way to trick innocent/dumb ppl. Is good that we tell our members to be careful about this, but I rather like a more "generic" approach and not about a single person.

To avoid getting scammed by a fake mod, just PM him in this forum to verify his identity.

Plain and simple.[/b]
    I would of thought PADDY's msn would be "PaddyRunsFasterWithSomeOneChasingHimWithaKnife@ho tmail.com" but oh well

felix dont forget the ppl ingame pretending to be u to

B> paddy's msn 25 cens is my offer

im bout to go make felixisDname and add it into msn convo with u

lol i understand why u can get mad if so many jockin u but still so many u should jus change ur name

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

felix dont forget the ppl ingame pretending to be u to [/b]
    what you talking about? he is the one pretending! i am the real felix my name, iDontscamMeRealfleelix

im guessing maybe he shares a char with felix i remember char sharing in runescape which was a very bannable offense so i had a freinds list for ppl who knew we shared and we anyone not a freind i had to pretend or my freinds had to pretend was like having a split personality

This goes for me too

NEMANYA

Plain and simple.[/b]
    gonna agree with this one.

Did outlaw get scammed? Hope so - hate that bitch for duuuping.

And i dont trust mediators - I do my homework and find out about the person.

NEMANYA

by the way i like more old ko4life forum..1 year ago....we had good fun here at the start not much spamm..less flames..could enjoy...now 90% of forum members are flamers...80% are just attention seekers.. 85% are wannabe flamers ..that's why I am not posting much...
    edit:

better to be passive insteed of getting bashed after making a posts...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast