Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Before Quitting..

This is a discussion on Before Quitting.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It'll be a long post but read it if you want to know what the real story is about GreaTToucH.. ...
Page: 1

GayToucH

It'll be a long post but read it if you want to know what the real story is about GreaTToucH..

I have been on ko4life since the first day of it,i just didn't want to post because of the attitude against Turks as i am a TURK.But this time,i really have to make a topic,there are some important things you should know,at least that is what i think.

I think most of the people know what happened to my mage.It was level 77 but now,it is 67..I am here to explain how it became 67 .

Like 4 months ago,after a long break ,i was back to game.I used to make pk to have fun in game.It was boring as most of my friends had already quit KO. The little kid whose nickname is Poka on ko4life asked me if we could share my mage,GreaTToucH.He was my clannie in 0blivion and when i was back to game ,we had made pk a lot and had too much time to talk.I trusted him and thought i could have more fun in game.So we decided to share GT.

Before sharing my account,he was using GirlFist and CelestialStar.He told me GirlFist wasn't a secure account .He wasn't able to change the password of it.Therefore he always had to take his items to another account before logging off.I was the one who helped him with taking his items to another account .

One day ,he asked me to log CelestialStar in to give a roc +1 to WaSaBi.I thought CelestialStar was his own account and said ok(I wouldn't log it in if i knew it wasn't his own account).It was rebelde's roc and i didn't know that.I realized that poka was helping rebelde with selling his items and there were topics about rebelde.All the topics were about getting scammed by him.Poka told me he didn't know that rebelde scammed people,he just wanted to help.He said he wouldn't help him anymore.I believed all the words he said.

After we had started to share GT,GirlFist was hacked.But poka was lucky as he put all the items he had on GT.He told me the hacker could be its old owner who was the new owner of his priest at that time.DrGuacho was his priest's new nickname.Poka tried to get his priest back by sending tickets as he said guacho didn't help him with solving the issue he had .He asked me if i could help him with that issue,i said i could but did nothing as it wouldn't be fair to do something without being sure.

I was getting worried and sometimes,i was asking myself if i made a mistake by sharing GT with poka(He was helping rebelde with selling items and there were too many topics about rebelde's scamming people,he let me know an account info even it wasn't his own account and he was trying to get an account he sold back).But i couldn't be sure,there was nothing certain.

While sharing GT,we needed one more valkyrie set.Poka said LacosaNostra had some knight cash and we could use them for GT.I asked poka if the real owner of it knew he would use some cash for GT.He said he could pay back if the real owner asked for his knight cash back.He gave me the account info of LacosaNostra and asked me to log in to take valkyrie set.Again i asked if the real owner knew that and he said he didn't need to let him know (?).I didn't log it in ,waited for poka to do it.

After a week,i logged in to make some pk.While pking ,i got disconnected from server instantly.Nothing was wrong with server..It was the day i realized that poka also gave GT's password to someone.I asked him if he gave my account info to someone else .He said he didn't.

Poka wanted to stop playing GT for like 5 times and he always asked to play again.For the last time,he said he wouldn't play GT anymore and bought a priest.He asked for the items he put on GT.I said i would give them back to him but asked him if he could wait some as i needed to get new ones.He agreed with what i said.

(Actually he had no rights to ask for anything on GT as leaving was his own decision and we were in agreement with taking all decisions together about account before sharing,he decided to leave ,i didn't force him)

Then i decided to sell GT and when poka asked for the items again i let him know what i decided to do.I told him i would give all of his items back when i bought gold premium as gt had bronze when he asked for the items.Also i wanted to let him know what i thought,i told him he had no rights to ask for anything on GT and reminded him what we talked before starting to share GT.He started to argue with me about it.I said we had nothing to argue about as i would give all of his items when i bought gold premium.

After that,i didn't log GT till bronze premium was over,when i wanted to log GT in to buy gold premium and unseal the items poka asked for,i saw GT was 67..People told me poka gave the account info to them on msn.One of those people was Devin aka evenson on ko4life.That lifeless kid deleveled GT to 67.Probably that lifeless kid wanted me to pay back for getting him kicked from 0blivion.

Devin is a lifeless kid who was proud of scamming people in the past and he still does.Poka is the same ..You will see how many people complained about them if you check old posts.

I am sure those kids would trade their families for an account or an item in game if they had the chance to do.Game is everything for them.

Now poka says i scammed him..If i was a person like he said,i would scam him before,i would do it when he wanted to take his items to another account also i would scam roc+1 he sold to wasabi.I wouldn't wait for 3 months to do.I didn't want him to think that i scammed him,that was why i didn't change the password but i made the bigges mistake by not changing the password..

That is the real story.Now i have things to tell people,especially to people who always said they were my friends;

I always thought i had too many foreign friends in game,i always helped and defended them on Turkish forums when they had any problems with Turks,i have examples for this..

I wanted to make this topic late,wanted to see if people would believe what he said.There was only ONE person who was trying to explain the real story while that lifeless kid was making my reputation bad.Please answer these questions ..

-What have i done to lose your confidence up to now ?
    -Is it because i am a Turk ?
    -Is it because i don't post here ?
    -How can you believe what he said without talking to me ?
    -Have any of you ever had any problems like that with GreaTToucH before ?

People only asked for my items when i said i would quit.This is what friendship means for them..

I sold my account yesterday and was planning to buy a warrior to have fun in game sometimes but i won't as it is not worth to play.

Thanks for the time you spent by reading this topic.

-The Original owner of GreaTToucH

Banned Senior Member

Take care in Real life u was a great guy ingame

sad 2 see whaty happend

NEMANYA

Be right Back..
    I am going to buy Pop corn and beer cus this will be long night reading this post.

wawh

bb...

question.. who really cares?

Banned Senior Member

I have always said poka was fishy and I can vouch for all the Im leaving Im not leaving bullshit poka did coz it was in uk clan chat and also GT is one of the people I do trust to hold my items and such
    but its gonna go same way my topic about tez went

nosneve

Hi GT, Robbie asked me to do a favor and I did it, I don't play this game anymore, and I obviously don't have a reputation here, so I did it, Don't really regret it nor care, Robbie told me you scammed him and asked me to do what I did, And btw it wasn't just me, there were many "Good guns" involved, but I really don't care, no reason to blame anyone but myself as I don't give a fuck about reputation in a game I don't play, I just talk on IRC and post in the offtopic section. Anyhow, It sucks that you got deleved because Robbie didn't explain to me that you were going to give his items back, but hey, Robbie is one of my friends and you are just some random, so Yah, Robbie comes before you lol. Anyways GL in IRL, its much better then knight online my friend.

Cya GT, nothing new about devin, he is just a kid ... kids do stupid stuff. As for poka, yep always was fishy to me too. Especially the dro saga (I will let him explain it if he chooses to do so).

razzy

after reading this,

poka, and his friend do not pose any reliability in my book, and i think in many others aswell.

GL GT, and not to be harsh or to be taken in a bad way, but do not come back, as this game can probably do you no good.

I would suggest you read more Quran, and pray your prayers instead of wasting your time here.

peace

the_man_slayer

hey GT man, dam i woulda neva thought of poka lik that if its tru.. but devin.. lets wait for them to reply i guess

hey GT man, dam i woulda neva thought of poka lik that if its tru.. but devin.. lets wait for them to reply i guess[/b]
    nosneve=evenson spelled backwards :P

i wont comment in this topic but im pretty sure it's gonna reach 80+ posts ;_;

sizzlex

evensond? that faggot called me a douche and yeah what a bunch of assholes btw il give u a raptor+8 for your mom evenson =)

FattySin

Regardless of your nationality ( I didn't even know you were Turkish ), I must say, you were always nice to talk to ingame and on vent, PK with, and exp with ^_^

I will miss you baba, sorry you had to deal with that kinda bullshit, you didn't deserve to go through with it.

evensond? that faggot called me a douche and yeah what a bunch of assholes btw il give u a raptor+8 for your mom evenson =)[/b]

Now see, you get a warning because you flamed him in General. Like I told you via PM, flaming is ok in Off Topic.

Gratz.

sizzlex

yeah yeah sure like thats a flame cheesy mod -.-

Banned Senior Member

Shurt=the new community nazý

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast