Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Warning to people of FAKE Tez

This is a discussion on Warning to people of FAKE Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fact: I made a shitload so much more then i lost i could care less and i still do[/b] u ...
Page: 4

the_man_slayer

Fact: I made a shitload so much more then i lost i could care less and i still do[/b]
    u may not care because u made money outta this game by being shady, but in doing so u have got me and obs banned, you shuld be compensating us in usd, or by gettin our accounts back, your pick.

u may not care because u made money outta this game by being shady, but in doing so u have got me and obs banned, you shuld be compensating us in usd, or by gettin our accounts back, your pick.[/b]
    he's got a point bro...you brag about that shit, but me and tms get fucked?

nosneve

he's got a point bro...you brag about that shit, but me and tms get fucked?[/b]

In all fairness, it wasn't really tez's fault he got banned, hes not really responsible for your loss. But hes rich so make him pay anyways.

the_man_slayer

In all fairness, it wasn't really tez's fault he got banned, hes not really responsible for your loss. But hes rich so make him pay anyways.[/b]
    u know nothing about this obviously..

it is tez's fault he was banned and because of the stuff he had been doin on his account (want me to get the list out), any recent accounts his ip was on was banned aswell, so how about u fuck off

we lost way too much, and have been waitin far too long already, this isnt something that will just go away.

Banned

u know nothing about this obviously..

it is tez's fault he was banned and because of the stuff he had been doin on his account (want me to get the list out), any recent accounts his ip was on was banned aswell, so how about u fuck off

we lost way too much, and have been waitin far too long already, this isnt something that will just go away.[/b]
    im woundering what did tez get banned for and
    tez got IP banned from KO ?

In all fairness, it wasn't really tez's fault he got banned, hes not really responsible for your loss. But hes rich so make him pay anyways.[/b]
    tms is right, you really dont have a clue what went on...

Banned

tms is right, you really dont have a clue what went on...[/b]
    hes just some noob little kidy that no one likes in-game and has to come on forums talking shit that he knows nothing about

Banned

actually no your lose is not my responsibilty in anyway tms lets get that straight.....i loged on your account 1 time....do u remember for what? cause YOU wanted me to add premi and i PAID for that for you.....it was your choice not mine....i told u that i would send you the money to your paypal but you got it blocked for some reason....btw when u did your chargebacks you also got my dcz warrior locked....will you replace it and all the items that were on it....i highly doubt it cause you will say the same

obsene sucks you got caught up in it too....but again same....you gave the rights to log on

now i am not saying this doesnt suck but shit happens....when i get my account back so will both of you and chris....he had alot of his own shit on that mage too.....ur asking me to pay you for something i dont owe u for unless i get my account back as well.

its not my fault all of our accounts got banned....thats the risk we all took

dont turn this into a flame war.....i have said i would not leave either of you or chris out and when i get my shit back i would make sure yours is back as well

ttfn

the_man_slayer

You OWED me it, it was part of the deal for the EP. How was i suppose to know u were actually doing all that dodgey shit? And as u were, u knew there was a possiblity of u gettin banned, and u accepted that urself but when u log other peoples accounts your putting them at risk while neglecting to tell them the possiblity of u being banned.

Your gay little dcz is worth NOTHING compared to mine and obs's accounts.

Was it our choice for you to do dodgey deals and things? No it was yours and since u neglected to notify us yes it is your fault cos i can promise u if u told me and nate that before we let u on our accounts we wouldnt have let u on.

Banned Senior Member

tms <3

Banned

You OWED me it, it was part of the deal for the EP. How was i suppose to know u were actually doing all that dodgey shit? And as u were, u knew there was a possiblity of u gettin banned, and u accepted that urself but when u log other peoples accounts your putting them at risk while neglecting to tell them the possiblity of u being banned.

Your gay little dcz is worth NOTHING compared to mine and obs&#39;s accounts.

Was it our choice for you to do dodgey deals and things? No it was yours and since u neglected to notify us yes it is your fault cos i can promise u if u told me and nate that before we let u on our accounts we wouldnt have let u on.[/b]
    actually i didnt do anything dodgy so there should not have been have been a ban so therefore you theory is flawed based on that assumption....i was banned for buying and selling items and people ratted me out....OMG wow didnt you do the same? so therefore you ban was the same as mine since they think your account was involved in buying and selling for USD......are you denying you or obs never bought or sold ahything for USD now?.....cause that would be the only way you would be right in saying our accounts were banned and its my fault

i didnt dupe or koexp on the char.....that would be dodgy.....if that was the case and ur accounts got banned then yes i would be responsible for your account but as it stands now you took the same risks as i did with buying and selling for USD....sorry to inform you of the truth

never did i do a deal with shady deals....all my deals have records and to who they went and from where they came.....nothing in past year is shady so therefor i wasnt banned for dodgy deals? who is giving you this shitty info? coolboy again? i mean last time you beleived coolboy cause he said i scammed your roc+2 which i didnt and you found out later i didnt how many more stories will you beleive are you one of the mindless sheep..... all my trades were on the up and up....same as yours when you bought zike and the items

like i said when i get my account back you will get yours

PS. last time i checked your lucky cause of me to even have that account back for as long as you did since i got your pass changed when every turk had your id and pass from kb and was logging and taking your scrolls and shit.....i wont say more as i am done with this.....you took the same risks without not being the only one on your account and ffs buying it which is also against the tos......and my dcz had items comparable to yours dumbass so it was worth as much as yours......i lost that cause you did chargebacks

have a nice day tms

tms <3[/b]
    this is just funny....do you just jump on anyones cock? your like the king of bandwagon jumping :lol: well at least your #1 at something

this is just funny....do you just jump on anyones cock? your like the king of bandwagon jumping :lol: well at least your #1 at something[/b]
    didn&#39;t see you complaining when it was your cock he was jumping on or your character he was leveling :P

TaDaaa

" Don&#39;t hate the player, hate the game"[/b]
    Isnt that what we all do already

Banned

didn&#39;t see you complaining when it was your cock he was jumping on or your character he was leveling :P[/b]
    your right i didnt mind then and i still wouldnt mind now if he or you want to blow me....i will take a free hummer anyday :lol:

ok, for whatever reason you might think tms didn&#39;t get fucked over, then that is something i can&#39;t speak against. BUT, i got fucked, when you know damn well i&#39;ve never done a damn thing wrong to this game. You also know damn well that you didnt get banned for selling/buy for USD. if that were the case, then i would say there are a handful of people on these forums that wouldnt have been banned along with us. you may have arguements of why tms got fucked...but me? ...i&#39;m just plain fucked for no reason......

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast