Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Warning to people of FAKE Tez

This is a discussion on Warning to people of FAKE Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; someone has stolen my bike . TEZ , did u do it :@ ?...
Page: 5

tolgahan

someone has stolen my bike . TEZ , did u do it :@ ?

your right i didnt mind then and i still wouldnt mind now if he or you want to blow me....i will take a free hummer anyday :lol:[/b]
    nah i've already flossed my teeth once today Tez, don't need to do it again.

Banned

ok, for whatever reason you might think tms didn't get fucked over, then that is something i can't speak against. BUT, i got fucked, when you know damn well i've never done a damn thing wrong to this game. You also know damn well that you didnt get banned for selling/buy for USD. if that were the case, then i would say there are a handful of people on these forums that wouldnt have been banned along with us. you may have arguements of why tms got fucked...but me? ...i'm just plain fucked for no reason......[/b]
    well the reason says banned for buying selling for usd and breaking tos for that offense.....who knows what its really banned for but that is what it says on the account
    someone has stolen my bike . TEZ , did u do it :@ ?[/b]
    i did and i road it like a champ
    nah i've already flossed my teeth once today Tez, don't need to do it again.[/b]
    oh come on i will give you more floss

the_man_slayer

actually i didnt do anything dodgy so there should not have been have been a ban so therefore you theory is flawed based on that assumption[/b]
    Ha, we all know your list of things, u even admitted to me that u had those shells+9, u just needed to set up the posts on ko4life 'buying shells+7'. Theres no assumptions when it comes to you and ur shady dealings, therefore my 'theory' isnt flawed and the rest of ur post/ arguement is void.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345