Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

*warning* for USD trades, ways of getting scammed!

This is a discussion on *warning* for USD trades, ways of getting scammed! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; should be stickied sometimes people that are legit mihgt do cash back if they get a relly big deal like ...
Page: 2

narinn114

should be stickied sometimes people that are legit mihgt do cash back if they get a relly big deal like everything they need in 1 trade so people should know

TunaFishyMe

paypal does not support virtual items. If you are buying a virtual item, get the money first then give the item. Make sure its labeled virtual item. They can chargeback but you alert paypal is a virtual item and they wont care. The only way they can get the money back is chargeback the credit card company, which paypal wont dare to fight so youll lose your money there.

susGe

Originally posted by whassup
    well the amount of people getting scammed on this forum for usd is completely stupid, so it juat prooves people dont know
    thats because they are morons who got ahold of there moms credit cards.

kibal

Originally posted by whassup+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(whassup)</div>
    Originally posted by Morrr@
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

Another point you should add:
    Don't buy KO items for money cuz that's simply dumb and a waste of money <_<

+435645466 :lol:
    90% of top ko players buy for USD/GBP (other currencies) and as a i said before helpfull posts [/b]

LOL 90% ??? , what did u smoke? xD .

If you need to waste money on ingame items, personally I'd never consider you as "top player".
    "Top players" can earn what they need alone or along with their clan and/or friends, they don't waste USD....

erm how about the ppl who sell gbs/sell up on another server and buy for usd? not all ppl who use usd are babashoppers.

this stuff is obvious why even sticky it.

Jediay

fact is people who need items and have no igc or items they use USD instead of stuggling to buy the items . ive never used USD or brought items for this game but many do and many are scamed . you cant stop people from buying items for USD and people organize thier USd sales and buys from this forums (under market section) so this should be takened into note for the people who buys and/or sells .

whassup

Originally posted by Jediay
    fact is people who need items and have no igc or items they use USD instead of stuggling to buy the items *. ive never used USD or brought items for this game but many do *and many are scamed . you cant stop people from buying items *for USD and people organize thier USd sales and buys from this forums (under market section) so this should be takened into note for the people who buys and/or sells .
    thank you, finally someone understands!

question, what is GBP?

whassup

Great British Pounds

H1ddenRage

Originally posted by Granny1
    tell us something we dont know. You think people who pay for Pixels using USD wouldn't already knows the side effects.

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Another point you should add:
    Don't buy KO items for money cuz that's simply dumb and a waste of money <_<

sometimes, we must learn the hard way :mellow:

Drop the flaming, I'll leave it up to festo with what he wants to do with the topic. I don't really care if people want to spend USD on ingame items because that way I will have someone to sell to if I ever decide to sell my items.

DontBanMe

and if u do usd trade, you might get owned like phantomlink did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12