Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Jamejack is a Nazi

This is a discussion on Jamejack is a Nazi within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I didn't even do anything. Just told him to leave me alone. Then posted a pic of a dog taking ...
Page: 1

agendas

I didn't even do anything. Just told him to leave me alone. Then posted a pic of a dog taking a crap on his name.

i'm hungry

DannyTheMalignant

Stop using real forums they suck. Stop complaing if your posting shit against the rules

Get a proxy and stop complaining your getting banned.

shane88

i got a ban but i used every swear word under the sun in one of his posts. A poor noob posted in wrong section and instead of helping he tooke the piss so i told him wat i thought of him and got ip banned lol

agendas

Stop using real forums they suck. Stop complaing if your posting shit against the rules

Get a proxy and stop complaining your getting banned.[/b]
    yis sir

Aba

What's wrong with Nazis?

tamachan

I agree... jamesjack is a retarded mod.. he banned me for telling everyone that the person im flaming is a scammer... yet he just baned me instead of him.. lmao and 2 even agreed with me and yet mod still ban me only... 12 people voted me to be unbanned but jamesjack is a noob so he say no. Lets never go back official forum ^_^ let it rot to hell.

Banned

cant wait for my ban now. i went and looked for a way to make him look dumb when i read this topic so i went and did. XD

Banned

bwah, Will should be mod there again

HealeR

u know what its nazi ?
    u know what they do ?
    that what wrong /:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Seems Shebiatch got compition for being the most irraitating offical MOD

HotAsIce

I've been IP banned 4 times, all the mods on official forums suck donkey dick and swallow.

Banned Senior Member

bwah, Will should be mod there again [/b]
    Oh hells no, when the new Admin came I talked with him about having mod back, but he decided to "wait it out" until the admin beforehand was calmed down about "what I did". I guess there was some mod talk about trying to get me back in, but it'd be too different now. I acted on there how I act on here, I might have been a mod but I was just a regular member with the power to lock posts. If people bitched about K2 I let them, I even posted my own posts "against" k2 here and there. Thats why they liked me

coffee7676

i think sheb is dead or something. havent seen her post for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

Robokill

i think sheb is dead or something. havent seen her post for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.[/b]
    thats because the official forums are so poorly run I can go post "fuck k2" as a topic and it wouldn't be deleted for days.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast