Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WARRIOR CAN BE LIKE MAGE :)

This is a discussion on WARRIOR CAN BE LIKE MAGE :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I found that warrior can tp people of his party... so i try interserver for see if true and yes, ...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

I found that warrior can tp people of his party... so i try interserver for see if true and yes, you can tp all persons you want
    so does anybody got decent in his skill bar for see
    picture pls :P

ty in advance

Here is the link of kodb

http://www.kodb.info/skillcalc2.php

do lvl 80... after put 80 on attack and 50 in defense... put 10 in master and you got 2 skill remaining for do what you want

Wink

what

Dejos

descent makes yourself tp to a partymember but the range is very short

descent makes yourself tp to a partymember but the range is very short [/b]
    i dont think so :P
    you can tp everybody everywhere
    i am watching a pk movie with the guy tp a person that just die to ob ^^

i am watching a pk movie with the guy tp a person that just die to ob ^^[/b]
    u are wrong my friend and dejos is right.
    i got played 80 warrior and u can`t tp players from your party, just use descent and u got tp near the player than u pressed in ur party. thats good to use when u see how ur mage/priest are almost die and u cna use for save theyr ass

u are wrong my friend and dejos is right.
    i got played 80 warrior and u can`t tp players from your party, just use descent and u got tp near the player than u pressed in ur party. thats good to use when u see how ur mage/priest are almost die and u cna use for save theyr ass[/b]
    k ty bro i think that there was a mage near the warrior in one pk movie^^
    anyone have a skill bar of it???

Banned

i am watching a pk movie with the guy tp a person that just die to ob ^^[/b]
    No... Desent = skill that Tp-s YOURSELF to one of your chosen party member.... And the distance is as far as u can see his/her name. If the name dissapears but u can see the party member the skill doesnt work

Banned

there is a pk movie of my friend and he use it and tping to his priest..
    very nice skill

destroy

we all tried that skill of course You can TP to a party member in short range. Thats all. You can try confuse ppl with it, but otherwise its kinda useless skill.

I dont like when people chaos with skills....long time ago when i was playing Magic the Gathering, my friend returned from a tournament and explained us final match like this:

Him: My oponent was taping, untaping, moving counters, shuffling his deck and searching in his graveyard. Really good gun.
    Me: What did you do against him?
    Him: I just used direct dmg to smash him out, he was easy.

well, sometimes brutal force is far better than chaotic skills like this

misterfrisco

we all tried that skill of course You can TP to a party member in short range. Thats all. You can try confuse ppl with it, but otherwise its kinda useless skill.

I dont like when people chaos with skills....long time ago when i was playing Magic the Gathering, my friend returned from a tournament and explained us final match like this:

Him: My oponent was taping, untaping, moving counters, shuffling his deck and searching in his graveyard. Really good gun.
    Me: What did you do against him?
    Him: I just used direct dmg to smash him out, he was easy.

well, sometimes brutal force is far better than chaotic skills like this [/b]
    Wao im guessing your not a Warrior because id take Descend over Shock stun any day, You sacrifice 10 Skill points to get 1) Exceed break witch is crap, and shock stun. (Im lvl 81) Ill add Skill points to Defense at 82 and when i hit 83 id probably add the rest till i can get Sacrifice. Sacrifice=Sacrifice your self fill up party members Life, You don't loose XP, or NP if you use this skill, But I could be wrong.
    Instead i put my skill points into Defense and pick up more AC and Descend.
    Pros for Descend if you know what your doing.

1)You can keep up with a rog in your party chasing opponents.
    2)Chase people into Towers kill then TP to your party member afterwards it doesnt matter how low your HP is. if your aware of your suroundings you can use this skill very effectively to kill.
    3) Get surrounded can TP out of harms way.
    4)Save your party member
    5)TP In XP to other side right away

Shock Stun
    1) Shock your opponent
    2)Kill opponent
    3)? you guys continue

Like i said this is my opinion: Decend/More AC>Shock People for 3 seconds with higher cool down on the skill then Decend.

Wao im guessing your not a Warrior because id take Decend over Shock stun any day, You sacrifice 10 Skill points to get 1) Exeed break whitch is crap, and shock stun.
    Instead i put my skill points into Defence and pick up more AC and Decend.
    Pros for Decend if you know what your doing.

2)Chase people into Towers kill then TP to your party member afterwards it doesnt matter how low your HP is. if your aware of your suroundings you can use this skill very effectively to kill.
    4)Save your party member

Shock Stun
    1) Shock your opponent
    2)Kill opponent
    3)? you guys continue

Like i said this is my opinion: Decend/More AC>Shock People for 3 seconds with higher cool down on the skill then Decend.[/b]
    Gratz! you just bumped 1 year old post h34r:

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Wao im guessing your not a Warrior because id take Descend over Shock stun any day, You sacrifice 10 Skill points to get 1) Exceed break witch is crap, and shock stun. (Im lvl 81) Ill add Skill points to Defense at 82 and when i hit 83 id probably add the rest till i can get Sacrifice. Sacrifice=Sacrifice your self fill up party members Life, You don't loose XP, or NP if you use this skill, But I could be wrong.
    Instead i put my skill points into Defense and pick up more AC and Descend.
    Pros for Descend if you know what your doing.

4)Save your party member

Shock Stun
    1) Shock your opponent
    2)Kill opponent
    3)? you guys continue

Like i said this is my opinion: Decend/More AC>Shock People for 3 seconds with higher cool down on the skill then Decend.[/b]
    Warned for bumping a year old thread.

I have played alot with Descent... it makes you tp to one of your party members

i had decent and it tp's you to a party member

but warrior can aoe like mages.. Quake

i <3 decent
    when me and my friend (rouge) were chasing another rouge i just tped on him and due to lag i was able to scream/leg cut him
    was nice :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast