Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

WARRIOR CAN BE LIKE MAGE :)

This is a discussion on WARRIOR CAN BE LIKE MAGE :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u are wrong my friend and dejos is right. i got played 80 warrior and u can`t tp players from ...
Page: 2

u are wrong my friend and dejos is right.
    i got played 80 warrior and u can`t tp players from your party, just use descent and u got tp near the player than u pressed in ur party. thats good to use when u see how ur mage/priest are almost die and u cna use for save theyr ass[/b]
    k ty bro i think that there was a mage near the warrior in one pk movie^^
    anyone have a skill bar of it???

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Skill Icon is same as Gate

Dejos

i wanted to try out the skill especialy for bdw a while ago.. guess what it doesn't work there :lol:

I pk with a warrior all the time, he tps to me when I'm being tanked, he tps to me when he's dying to get a away. A good warrior knows how to use this skill to his advantage in pk.

arko

is tp [b]VERY SHORT RANGE < OKi?

Banned

i dont think so :P
    you can tp everybody everywhere
    i am watching a pk movie with the guy tp a person that just die to ob ^^[/b]
    No... Desent = skill that Tp-s YOURSELF to one of your chosen party member.... And the distance is as far as u can see his/her name. If the name dissapears but u can see the party member the skill doesnt work

Banned

Your talking about Decent. Now maybe if you have played a warrior you would know "decent" teleports you to one of your team mates near you.

In a private server, Decent allows your to teleport someone to YOU. (Or thats how it worked on the one i played)

Anyways...Go try the skill and you will find out you made a mistake..

Bye!

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i like this skill since u get light feet this way. without lag a warrior can tp at a rogue all the time. its very funny to do it but it doesnt work all the time bc of lag^^

i think im gonna need at least ten more people to repeat this same information before i truely grasp what this skill does. to make it clear to me, please copy and paste what the last seven posters wrote, maybe throw a +1 in there.

on topic, the first time i was pking with a warrior that was using it, i thought i was just lagging so bad i was seeing him run towards me since he would just appear next to me after being further away.

llJuanMall

I did have that skill for a while (50 in defense) and as someone stated already it makes u tp to a party member and the range is VERY SHORT. I used to use it when a rogue tried to run away; my clannie(sin) would use light feet to catch him and then i would use that skill to tp to him and attack the rogue xD. It was good for ks in pk as well.

Pino

it is actually pretty nice for when you get iced inside of the enemy&#39;s town so you can tp to someone behind you

descent teleports you to a party member........ or smth..... u cant teleport ppl, u just tp urself~!

i see some warriors use this when they run into the towers..... when hp at around 25%, they use descent~!

Banned

I remember the most impressive descent I saw was me picking on a random rogue that kept running away. Strong ass lvl 70 added him real fast and tped to me ... was 64 at the time so it was a 3 hit wonder situation.

misterfrisco

we all tried that skill of course You can TP to a party member in short range. Thats all. You can try confuse ppl with it, but otherwise its kinda useless skill.

I dont like when people chaos with skills....long time ago when i was playing Magic the Gathering, my friend returned from a tournament and explained us final match like this:

Him: My oponent was taping, untaping, moving counters, shuffling his deck and searching in his graveyard. Really good gun.
    Me: What did you do against him?
    Him: I just used direct dmg to smash him out, he was easy.

well, sometimes brutal force is far better than chaotic skills like this [/b]
    Wao im guessing your not a Warrior because id take Descend over Shock stun any day, You sacrifice 10 Skill points to get 1) Exceed break witch is crap, and shock stun. (Im lvl 81) Ill add Skill points to Defense at 82 and when i hit 83 id probably add the rest till i can get Sacrifice. Sacrifice=Sacrifice your self fill up party members Life, You don&#39;t loose XP, or NP if you use this skill, But I could be wrong.
    Instead i put my skill points into Defense and pick up more AC and Descend.
    Pros for Descend if you know what your doing.

1)You can keep up with a rog in your party chasing opponents.
    2)Chase people into Towers kill then TP to your party member afterwards it doesnt matter how low your HP is. if your aware of your suroundings you can use this skill very effectively to kill.
    3) Get surrounded can TP out of harms way.
    4)Save your party member
    5)TP In XP to other side right away

Shock Stun
    1) Shock your opponent
    2)Kill opponent
    3)? you guys continue

Like i said this is my opinion: Decend/More AC>Shock People for 3 seconds with higher cool down on the skill then Decend.

Wao im guessing your not a Warrior because id take Decend over Shock stun any day, You sacrifice 10 Skill points to get 1) Exeed break whitch is crap, and shock stun.
    Instead i put my skill points into Defence and pick up more AC and Decend.
    Pros for Decend if you know what your doing.

1)You can keep up with a rog in your party chasing opponents.
    2)Chase people into Towers kill then TP to your party member afterwards it doesnt matter how low your HP is. if your aware of your suroundings you can use this skill very effectively to kill.
    3) Get surrounded can TP out of harms way.
    4)Save your party member
    5)TP In XP to other side right away

Shock Stun
    1) Shock your opponent
    2)Kill opponent
    3)? you guys continue

Like i said this is my opinion: Decend/More AC>Shock People for 3 seconds with higher cool down on the skill then Decend.[/b]
    Gratz! you just bumped 1 year old post h34r:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast