Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Warrior Passion vs Attack build

This is a discussion on Warrior Passion vs Attack build within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So obviously I haven’t played in a while, and I almost have my character geared out to pk again. Ive ...
Page: 1

Default Warrior Passion vs Attack build

So obviously I haven’t played in a while, and I almost have my character geared out to pk again.

Ive been noticing that the thing to do now is go passion build, and I have no idea why it would be better offensive wise vs a full attack warrior. Anyone care to explain why? I tried to google on my lunch break, but only found things in Turkish.

Little archer Senior Member

Short story: It does considerably more damage and has more utility than attack.

Long story: Ever since they made it so that the confusion debuff no longer hard counters passion warriors, there has been no reason to go attack anymore. Passion warriors sacrifice 300 AC to do absurd damage, and that tradeoff would normally be lethal to any class but not for warrior, because they already got extremely high HP and resistances as it is. Not to mention said tradeoff is non existent against mages for obvious reasons.

The level 70 passion ability increases a warrior total attack by 20%, like another wolf buff. Then we have attack speed increases, party stat and regen buffs and last but not least, 3x AoE physical damage spells that exist for some reason in the passion skill tree.

All in all, warriors lose 300 AC and have their spammable ability mana cost increased by 100 (on top of the self buffing mini game) in exchange for 1k+ damage spam, aoe spells, party buffs and a smoother combo rotation from what I've heard. It's not hard to hit over 4k AP as a passion warrior.
    DrunkMexican, l911l and harddrugs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

Long story: Ever since they made it so that the confusion debuff no longer hard counters passion warriors, there has been no reason to go attack anymore. Passion warriors sacrifice 300 AC to do absurd damage, and that tradeoff would normally be lethal to any class but not for warrior, because they already got extremely high HP and resistances as it is. Not to mention said tradeoff is non existent against mages for obvious reasons.

The level 70 passion ability increases a warrior total attack by 20%, like another wolf buff. Then we have attack speed increases, party stat and regen buffs and last but not least, 3x AoE physical damage spells that exist for some reason in the passion skill tree.

All in all, warriors lose 300 AC and have their spammable ability mana cost increased by 100 (on top of the self buffing mini game) in exchange for 1k+ damage spam, aoe spells, party buffs and a smoother combo rotation from what I've heard. It's not hard to hit over 4k AP as a passion warrior.
    Thanks for the explanation lol. Definitely see why it’s a thing now.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

u also have frenzy so u dont die as quick

Passion warriors have 4 aoe skills you incompetent peruvian
    Rhymes and bramberg25 like this.

Passion Build is OP. Go passion build over attack. Its more fun too

I’m going to need to find a damn guide on this lol. Never had to use so many skills as an attack build.

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    Passion warriors have 4 aoe skills you incompetent peruvian
    Hello young turk erdo, feeling well today?

Hello young turk erdo, feeling well today?
    idk, kinda asking myself why such a grown up man deleted his girly anime dp

idk, kinda asking myself why such a grown up man deleted his girly anime dp
    really, is that one of the things you normally focus your attention on, subsequently managing to affect your day in a negative manner?

damn lol, you care about me more than I thought o.o you creepy ass turk wtf.
    Felix likes this.

really, is that one of the things you normally focus your attention on, subsequently managing to affect your day in a negative manner?

damn lol, you care about me more than I thought o.o you creepy ass turk wtf.
    do you seriously think an online gaming forum affects my day in a negative way? this explains why you take everything being said in this forum personal and reply with a 2129381923 word essay lmao

Razor did you found new "Adi" to argue with? :P

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Razor did you found new "Adi" to argue with? :P
    whats with this ko4life.net website that is attempting to steal traffic? Recently came back and noticed that right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    whats with this ko4life.net website that is attempting to steal traffic? Recently came back and noticed that right away.
    Adi moved to his own forum like year ago? Maybe longer

do you seriously think an online gaming forum affects my day in a negative way? this explains why you take everything being said in this forum personal and reply with a 2129381923 word essay lmao
    I asked if you were feeling well, to which you answered that you didn't know because I changed my avatar.

You really aren't that bright, right erdo?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast