Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

warrior pendent +7? :)

This is a discussion on warrior pendent +7? :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; visual bug close topic...
Page: 2

Mercyful

visual bug close topic

Boksor1 aka mamudaTR (sorry for spelling) has one also...[/b]
    zuahahahah

minhking

Nice post !!! we need to know about those irregular items or bug. +1

holy shit people.. its a visual bug...
    its not a dupe, its not a db hack ytam, hansen no you didn't buy a we+9 it was +0, a duper didn't dupe it to +5 and kept going (even thought the change of going +3 to +5 is like 5%)

sometimes when u have ur cursor on an item (for example : full plate+7) then move it to a +0 unique (doesn't have any + next to the name), it will bug and show the unique+0 as +7

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

zuzuzuzu old[/b]
    =(

its not a dupe, its not a db hack ytam, hansen no you didn't buy a we+9 it was +0, a duper didn't dupe it to +5 and kept going (even thought the change of going +3 to +5 is like 5%)

sometimes when u have ur cursor on an item (for example : full plate+7) then move it to a +0 unique (doesn't have any + next to the name), it will bug and show the unique+0 as +7[/b]
    Yeah, that happens to me daily. You can tell in this case as it has the stats as a +0

bazzeeka

here look ill make one right now :\

here look ill make one right now :\ [/b]
    OMFG GM INJECTED APDOWJPAOJF

You should make it 256 str to hold

Itachisama

Wow, those are stats at +5, imagine +8 ^_^

sexy Owa

sometimes when u have ur cursor on an item (for example : full plate+7) then move it to a +0 unique (doesn't have any + next to the name), it will bug and show the unique+0 as +7[/b]
    im not doubting your knowledge on the subject but i too have seen one in merchant, and in trade :/ how could this be true and your theory be correct

chimera2888

Yea, its a graphic bug, maybe its becuz of that warrior fp next 2 the wp, maybe she was +7 and u put ur mouse in the fp and after in the pendant so fast that it happened the 'bug'[/b]
    +1
    lolz i saw that once befor on ronark.........there was a fabric+8 next to a lobo pendent when i went from the fab to the lobo it showed the lobo as +8 but with its normal stats....lolz as soon as i took my mouse off the lobo and went bak to it, it went bak to noramal as +0
    should have takin SS of when it showed it as +8 never came to my mind srry ><

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Its the same thing as kekuri ring +9 with stats of +0, I think I should close this topic lol ... its an old bug.

WhoompThereitis

lol glitched hard

its not a dupe, its not a db hack ytam, hansen no you didn&#39;t buy a we+9 it was +0, a duper didn&#39;t dupe it to +5 and kept going (even thought the change of going +3 to +5 is like 5%)

sometimes when u have ur cursor on an item (for example : full plate+7) then move it to a +0 unique (doesn&#39;t have any + next to the name), it will bug and show the unique+0 as +7[/b]
    That can happen but in this case the actual item is bugged. Anyone can go to that dudes merchant and see WP+7, or even in trade. We had this quite awhile back with I think a bunch of PP+7&#39;s in merch, it&#39;s just a graphic bug on the item.

hansen

hansen no you didn&#39;t buy a we+9 it was +0[/b]
    O RLY ?? SCAAAAAAM AQQ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast