Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Warrior or rogue----> cw

This is a discussion on Warrior or rogue----> cw within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so im thinking of coming back to KO but as a sin people get raped, but this time im coming ...
Page: 1

Default Warrior or rogue----> cw

so im thinking of coming back to KO but as a sin people get raped, but this time im coming back as a baba, not +9s but somewhat full 8s, so i was thinking, warrior or sin? i believe warriors are more expensive looking at the amount of pots and prices of weapons, but shards 8 are common so there cheap, iron set for rogues? or is there something better. and is CHD7 really better than shard 8? cause im looking more at the ap, but im going to get chd 8 so im guessing at 8 it should be technically better? than a shard 8? thanks guys for the help if any

what zone are you going to play in?

Little archer Senior Member

i recommend trying RLB, most balanced zone

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

c west Adream ?
    would recommend you don't but this is what you'd need to be average geared...

Iron set
    dd+7
    chitin set 8/fp 9
    shard 8 + chd 8+
    re/eme +2s
    rols 1/2
    aod/pp +1/2
    judicious +2

As for prices i dont have a clue ...

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

i recommend trying Euko Europa instead of c-west, but if u rly wnna try c-west go Rlb warrior or Ardream sin

and; u'll need iron set cause they use +30 reverse iron impacts and stuff like that, have fun

Banned Senior Member

rlb is a dead zone , so don't listen to them
    dCZ - rogue . with a decent gear u cane face them +11 ..

lmao so they really that babbed? im was looking at full 8 items adream, i was a really good team player back then, but im coming back as a sin, if u see me im thelastone in adream xD ill probably by christmas upgrade to +9 weapons, but i mainly wanna do iron set dd helm and 8s for now, but warriors seem no good in adream since an easy parasite and 2-3 spikes can KO a warrior

Quote Originally Posted by UrGoneNow View Post
    lmao so they really that babbed? im was looking at full 8 items adream, i was a really good team player back then, but im coming back as a sin, if u see me im thelastone in adream xD ill probably by christmas upgrade to +9 weapons, but i mainly wanna do iron set dd helm and 8s for now, but warriors seem no good in adream since an easy parasite and 2-3 spikes can KO a warrior
    make a bunch of lvl 50 and lvl jump so u can have all the classes all lvl areas.. that's what i did i play rlb warrior and have items like you described and yes ther is some babas but with the items u want you'll do fien if there is a party pkign with u, atm if not as active, that's why i'm lvling a dcz character

O_o Senior Member

And for sin parasite and 1 spike can KO a sin...

With Iron set and DD and +8s your AP will be low (1200~max 1300) and nowadays its just not enough for ardream... You need like at least MD 9 to have like 1400~1450 ap

And wariror with Iron neck, sos +1, roc / foverin +1 dual we +1 and HB +8/Avedon +8 can be GG in ardream.

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    i recommend trying Euko Europa instead of c-west, but if u rly wnna try c-west go Rlb warrior or Ardream sin

and; u'll need iron set cause they use +30 reverse iron impacts and stuff like that, have fun

Where is this +30 II and stuff like that? I think your full of it tbh....

For adream go rogue. For rlb rogue or warrior is good. CZ I like warrior. Its not as baba'd as they make it out to be. Just follow targets and you will get kills.

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post

Don't talk about CW if you dont have any idea about the server which you clearly don't have...

On Topic, Adream in Cw have been really fun the last week, and with that gear you will do fine you will have like better gear than like 60% of the players that plays in that zone.

Little archer Senior Member

ardream in cwest always have been 1-2 overpowered clans (because they cannot pk without +9s) fighting against the peruvians in troll armors and cleavers+8.

correct me if im wrong

Banned Regular Member

lol im sry but none of these ppl know whta they are talking about...
    i play priest in ardream.. only a handful of +9 ppl and they arent full +9's just like a pauldron and a shard or something.. only seen like 2 ppl with full+9's and both warriors human side.

and i played rlb for awhile and its the worst zone to play atm.. about 85% of the time it was dead..(dead meaning 1-4orcs vs 1-2 huamns)
    today i was raped all day in ardream it was like 7-8parties vs 3-4 parties..
    orc side is so over powering..
    we still even out with NP's but there isnt much gaining going on..
    i am fairly geared and you do not need +9's to do damge. i kno plenty of rogues still using md+8 chd7 and getting kills
    i kno ppl use fp+8 and +1's with old rol's so being full+8 is still kinda high geared only a few have +9's like i said alrdy..
    so whatever class you pick +8's are fine..

Also can some1 show me thei rev+30 II?(focking noob)

also i would consider going warrior. its not that exspensive.. i have a close frined plays warrior full+8's /+1's and doesnt do to bad.. just needs to up his accesories. still getting kills left and right he just complains he has low AP.. cant do much when he is solo..
    but if you go sin.. you wont nee ironset/DD helm.. reason being.. because there is only like 30dd helms +7 and less than that at +6.. probably not even that many. and no matter what kinda DD you have your still going to die.. i have 40DD and i still get shit on by rogues..

Warrior for cz with this gear is ok , and some jewels str :

81 BullDestroyeR --- Warrior El Morad
    Krowaz Warrior Upper Garment +6/10 Str
    Quilted Pauldron +8/15 HP
    Krowaz Warrior Lower Garment +6/10 Str
    Half Plate Pads +8/15 HP
    Krowaz Warrior Helmet +6/10 Str
    Leather Cap +8/15 HP
    Krowaz Warrior Gauntlets +6/10 Str
    Leather Gloves +8/15 HP
    Krowaz Warrior Boots +6/10 Str
    Leather Shoes +8/15 HP
    Scorpion Shield(+6)
    Shield of <selfname>(+5)
    Sweet Kiss Wirinom(+7)
    Tooth(+3)

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by UrGoneNow View Post
    u said to me in pm today that u are getting ib+9 .. well archer sux in adream just to let u know.. sin is anytime better than archer for adream

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast