Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Warrior's legcut?

This is a discussion on Warrior's legcut? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; legcut works on me but i can never get it to work lol ><...
Page: 4

Banned

legcut works on me but i can never get it to work lol ><

ShadowBane

word...
    turks legcut me and I always slow down,I legcut turk and he just runs like I never legcutted him :angry:[/b]
    Its because he run&#39;s with a KNIFE h34r:

xAsukAx

was in dcz last night and seemed to me that it worked every time ;o used 45 cures in 30 minutes zzz ><

xXLysy1stXx

leg cut only working on ppl who dont use nike(shoes) turks use nike or sometime adidas total90 xD
    but when i use Giga lr leg cut work more befor i use raptor i think its myb true with that dex

Ofcours dex helps, why you think warrior get a skill that gives them 20 dex bonus if its not good for anything?
    + many of the axe and spears have dex on them

sexyrexy

how can you try to justify that when the skill comes the most useless skill branch in the game

hatamoto82

From my experience from myko it was depended on what weapon u re using, in my opionion best weapon for leg cut/scream was giga axe if higher grade than better chance to stun/slow down enemy, i also belived if more dex than also chance to stun /leg cut increases but when a friend of mine tested on his warrior dual rol+2 and he didnt notice any difference so i m not sure about dex bonus if it helps or not.
    In scream case maybe its about element bonus to weapon... lighting/glacier seems to be more reliable to stun than poison or fire...

nathan16

+1 lol my leg cut and scream works on the english people i know but never on turks...
    they have turk shield [/b]
    HAHA!

Yun_Yuuzhan

I always noticed a much higher success rate with legcut/scream with my gig ax. The raptor never seemed to work, though it was easier to slide with.

As to whether the extra element or the extra dex made the difference...we may never know. Theories are inconsistent.

its like trying to figure the anvil&#39;s secret.
    and the result ends up the same. u can never figure it out. its too random

Sidewalk

For me it seemed to help let the R hit, hit first then leg cut.

Kind of how you attack Hob Goblins so they dont aoe..

Dont know if it works.. but imo it worked.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234