Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Warriors what do you use more often and why?

This is a discussion on Warriors what do you use more often and why? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A - will get you more AP. Also even with spear defense raptor > giga...
Page: 3

Banned

A - will get you more AP. Also even with spear defense raptor > giga

Mezmerize

dual if it's lugias+javana, otherwise go with raptor+8

dual if it's lugias+javana, otherwise go with raptor+8[/b]
    spear of murky shit>lugias? i think so mens

Hostibus

A
    1) if u think that u can combo faster with duals - u`re noob
    2) dual wield = nothing more but low ap + dual dmg reduction ( from iron sets n shit )
    3) as smb said - rappy give u nothing more but AP - thats what weapon is supposed to give isnt it ?
    4) HB > ALL

trz

hb > all

Scandium

A
    1) if u think that u can combo faster with duals - u`re noob
    2) dual wield = nothing more but low ap + dual dmg reduction ( from iron sets n shit )
    3) as smb said - rappy give u nothing more but AP - thats what weapon is supposed to give isnt it ?[/b]
    Amen!

Who ever say that dual wield is something... call a priest with a cs and iron set and try to bring him down,lets have some laughs here!!Warrior most of the times in a party pk go for the priest except if he is retard and he attack the other warriors while they are healed *endless fight pls*

A ms9 FTW

kangs

Anyone that truly KNOWS how to combo will tell u that duals, giga, avedon or HB is faster than raptor. However duals suck in PK if ur up against someone with iron set or chitin shields because it reduces 10+% from each of ur weapons.

Exp or taking down the bosses duals are the best.

I KNOW THIS SHIT ! :P

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Soulpots :P

hansen

A because you're a retard if you pick B.[/b]
    saying truth, like always

oldboy

since dual wield seems to do more damage then 2hand in both pvp and pve[/b]
    really? how do u figure?

and about the older servers having more spear def...that means ur tota/lugias/ect is gonna get fucked even more
    enuff flame
    OPTION C---U cant wear a rappy 7 till 58 i think so for the next couple lvls get a glave +3-4 rb or something 2h with close ap (165+) hell maybe even a tota club 8 ms rb+3 :P
    but once i can wear a rappy get it!!
    wait wtf im helping ddldave :huh:

2HANDER ALL THE WAY BABY

Anyone who does Greeds/Envy or high def mobs will tell you that dual weild even out performs HB+8's in damage, if your just gonna xp or do bosses/mobs i like dual lugias/java. Raptors are good for tearing up things with shit def, apos/brahman/paramun, who when your killing those does your ap even matter?, ya in pk HB+8 is gonna own all, with club def bugged. I don't know why there is even an argument, most warriors carry a shitload of weapons on them anyhow, just so we don't have to repair as often during darkstones or whatever. Dual weild is nice when you can have lots of variety, mp absorb cracker or mp absorb philum to do some paramun, lugias/java for undying, no one weapon in the game is 100% hands down the best for every situation. That's why it's fun to start a collection.

YouGotOwned

otion A + option B lol

there's nothing better than the other. if you fight some noob paper archer, raptor+8 is the best because it has the most AP of all and the paper archer prolly don'T have spear def.

dual wield are good when you fight big warriors with alot of AC, lugias+8/HS +8 =180elemental damage wich pretty much owns his face compare to a raptor+8.

if you have loads of money go for: HB+8/Raptor+8/lugias+8(or the other 1337spear dont remember the name) with HS+8, giga+8

if you just have money for one wep, go for HB+8 since club def is bugged, it has the more elemental damage of all, and it looks better than any other wep :P

( I'm not sure of that, can someone who plays warrior can confirm it?)I think that if you have dual ROF, the 40 flame damage from the ROFs adds up with the 155flame damage of the HB+8 wich brings you to 195 flame damage. 195>180(dual wield) and you have a better AP so...

axe>club>dual>spear for me ofc

axe : giga <3 fast combo and nice dmg from elemental + hp and resist
    club : hb <3 fast combo and too nice dmg from elemental
    dual : cuz perfect combo but low dmg in comparison to raptor or hb
    spear : raptor slow combo in comparison to exchanged higher but cool dmg

AXE FTW h34r:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast