warrock

This is a discussion on warrock within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if anyone interested in some warrock alot of us from olympia, gotmilk clan are playing warrock and the more in ...
Page: 1

if anyone interested in some warrock alot of us from olympia, gotmilk clan are playing warrock and the more in ventrillo and playing the more fun it is and its free!! i bought prem so im making private rooms for us to kill each other and fly jets etc. and if you are 15 years or older, i can make exeptions if your not a douch, and have ventrillo and play from 5 oclock and up eastern time then pm me......
    www.warrock.net

TehFonz

YEZZUR, good game to play while usko servers are down or just bored ^^.

that game is like ko, so many bugs and exploits and crap

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Tell you what I played it and it's good fun. Bit like CS in how the game goals are achived. I would say it's worth a download and play for somethign different to do during server matiance.

Destructo

Tell you what I played it and it's good fun. Bit like CS in how the game goals are achived. I would say it's worth a download and play for somethign different to do during server matiance.[/b]
    Yup, used to play it, a lot like CS but more fast paced and less realistic. There were a few bugs when they released it, TBH, it was better in beta than in retail, but other than that, and of course the premium gets so many privileges it is a very fun game. If my computer could still run it i would play again =/

Banned

yea its a really fun game..just its funny when somone dies..HACKER UR INV LALALAL lol >< but yea its a really kool game .

Banned

you bought prem for that game?? i didnt even know they enabled prem in that game

ShadowBane

Catch me up
    Lv.10
    digital3x

Banned

you bought prem for that game?? i didnt even know they enabled prem in that game[/b]
    yea i love this game cause of that mostly..u dont need prem and there not begging u to buy it like knightonline ..lol

Destructo

yea i love this game cause of that mostly..u dont need prem and there not begging u to buy it like knightonline ..lol [/b]
    um? Only premium can make locked rooms, only premium can access more than 3ish maps, only premium get 5th weapon slot which enalbes shotty, etc, premium gets more xp and money. If noone had premium you would be stuck with 3-4 maps.

Banned

um? Only premium can make locked rooms, only premium can access more than 3ish maps, only premium get 5th weapon slot which enalbes shotty, etc, premium gets more xp and money. If noone had premium you would be stuck with 3-4 maps.[/b]
    5th slot weapon..isnt that important....yea they get more money and exp cause they payed..but still u dont have to pay for the game to have fun..lock rooms are pointless unless scrimm or just friends only and i like playing random nubs...so yea prem isnt really needed for that game