Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wars can't get full anymore ?

This is a discussion on Wars can't get full anymore ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well from my experience from the new patch all have been able to join the war anytime, wich was a ...
Page: 1

BoneKeeper

Well from my experience from the new patch all have been able to join the war anytime, wich was a big problem before. I'm playing at edana but i wanna know is it just me or is this this actually real..................would be awsome if ko made all users able to log war if they want to.

Zaczaco11

to bad the map sux now... but yea it seems as if there is a higher limit

BoneKeeper

u kinda get used to it after a while:P

thoe i really like the new limit if there even is any. finally u can join wars even if ur a little bit late home from work. it's awsome

mrmagic2008

oh there's a higher limit lol. i thought it was due to lack of interest in war now that most people i know hate the new map and the invasion isn't that profitable anymore

BoneKeeper

i guess you just need to learn how to play dureing war. Because me and AngryBoy makes 8-10k nps/lps every war at edana.

Zaczaco11

u kinda get used to it after a while:P

thoe i really like the new limit if there even is any. finally u can join wars even if ur a little bit late home from work. it's awsome[/b]
    i guess, theres not really any strategy besides get boxed in and town <<

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

i guess, theres not really any strategy besides get boxed in and town <<[/b]
    all depends,,, i see mages tping eatch other in mage parties from logg levers to all kinda places defending and owning all over in war....ares server seems to be catching on quick with this war and has become alot of fun... witch is the point of the game..to have fun/....thou it will be more fun when more people come...some still haveing install and download problems....
    would be nice if they can fix the lagg a little in the war.

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

wonder if we can get a petition together and/or ask k2 to make it such that the war maps are picked @ random (the old lw map, the ko/ke lw map, the new map, and the one with the monuments you need to capture)

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

wonder if we can get a petition together and/or ask k2 to make it such that the war maps are picked @ random (the old lw map, the ko/ke lw map, the new map, and the one with the monuments you need to capture)[/b]
    or have the new war on saterday...old lunar war for monday war on monday and the old saterday monumental war could be in thursday since we have no wars on thursday that would work out
    and i think alot would see eye to eye on this.

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

sounds like a good idea to me, i went to the ko official forums and someone posted something similar to that...they had the maps cycle through 2x a week (or 3x i didnt read close enough)

theres also an option on koko (and on usko but it doesnt work) that i read that the king(s) select which map(s) are used for the lunar wars...they need to fix that option as well imo

TheBloodyBeast

Would be cool if its true. The war map sucks balls. Fucking logs man.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

servers are dieing, that&#39;s the only reason you can enter war now

PartyPLZZ

the new war map os awsome !! i love it !! there is so much fun at war now !!

servers are dieing, that&#39;s the only reason you can enter war now [/b]

In general most older players think the new war sucks. The majority that are on, would actually rather exp then do the war. That was never the case in the old maps. The old maps were packed, not just because of level but because how fun the pk is. I like the fact that they raised the level but I don&#39;t like the defensive style of war where it pays for you to sit and wait for people to attack you. It&#39;s in the best interest for both sides to just sit and that sucks.

You make any comments you want on official forums page too:

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=184093

Maybe if enough people speak up they will offer the 3 war map variation which will help keep the paying players from getting bored out of their minds.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

i like the new war map i dont know why people are complaining :P

its more about defense then offense now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast