Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wars can't get full anymore ?

This is a discussion on Wars can't get full anymore ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well all ur answeres is kinda offtopic. can any 1 confirm that it's unlimited how many that can enter war?...
Page: 2

BoneKeeper

well all ur answeres is kinda offtopic.

can any 1 confirm that it's unlimited how many that can enter war?

hmm...couldnt log few times...so its stilllimited but not sure if higher...but i think ye..

i like the new war map i dont know why people are complaining :P

its more about defense then offense now[/b]

It's not that e1 wants to do away with new war map, although there are tons of those, it's that they want to bring back the other 2 maps as well for keeping some variety.

Most people find sitting and waiting for waves of attackers just so you can roll logs and nova on them from safe areas boring as fuck, I tend to agree. Having all 3 maps will satisfy everyone instead of a small minority.

CeFurkan

i prefer old map instead of higher limit

I once logged in a char to see the new warmap and in all seriously, I found it a good one.

1) No more scrollwaste in jail
    2) You always can repot/rpr
    3) Its not necessary to have most ppl on. Teamplay decides more to win or loose. In the old LW map, Warders/keepers died to fast. Now its easier to keep a warder alive as defending nation.

That monument map & the new map are the best if you ask me.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

I once logged in a char to see the new warmap and in all seriously, I found it a good one.

1) No more scrollwaste in jail
    2) You always can repot/rpr
    3) Its not necessary to have most ppl on. Teamplay decides more to win or loose. In the old LW map, Warders/keepers died to fast. Now its easier to keep a warder alive as defending nation.

That monument map & the new map are the best if you ask me.[/b]
    NO MORE JAIL BUGGING....thats the point people where bugging at jail not getting killed on side of it then letting oiposite side kill them..since they planed it that way with human clans they knew and np transfering , i am happy this stopped
    and this new war makes it more secure and fair for all players..these cheaters are mad they gota earn there np now ...they can go piss off, thankz ';-]

BoneKeeper

NO MORE JAIL BUGGING....thats the point people where bugging at jail not getting killed on side of it then letting oiposite side kill them..since they planed it that way with human clans they knew and np transfering , i am happy this stopped
    and this new war makes it more secure and fair for all players..these cheaters are mad they gota earn there np now ...they can go piss off, thankz ';-][/b]
    u got a point. thoe u got all np leecher now just sitting and press the buttom so they get nps when the fire stocks hit the opposit nation people. also alot of np leechers just go war and sit were the refugee respawn all time. u can be lvl 1 and earn alot of nps during a war, then later they just do the new np transfere bug and they get all nps anyway (read this at turkish forum).

portuguesesoldier

the map imo is great any monkey can run swinging his weapon now try adding something to the mix where you might have to use a little brain power and most fold yes logs roll but their start position always the same learn where they are and how they roll if this is to much i hear noob war has same map go swing your weapon

Deleted by me

Banned

i dont know if it has been answered cuz i didnt have the patience to read the whole topic but in case it wasnt, yes, wars can get full.. last night there was easily 50+ orcs waiting to get in after the war filled up.. i had to wait until there was like 20min left in the INVASION to get in :\ (and i was there since 5min before the war)

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

i dont know if it has been answered cuz i didnt have the patience to read the whole topic but in case it wasnt, yes, wars can get full.. last night there was easily 50+ orcs waiting to get in after the war filled up.. i had to wait until there was like 20min left in the INVASION to get in :\ (and i was there since 5min before the war)[/b]
    THAT SUX, thou alot think the limit of people that can get in is bigger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12