Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

:WaSaBi: is banned?

This is a discussion on :WaSaBi: is banned? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A shame this really because Merlin_gr is an old friend of mine. Recently it was brought to my attention that ...
Page: 2

A shame this really because Merlin_gr is an old friend of mine.

Recently it was brought to my attention that he was now sharing accounts with Holydreamz. This coupled with the large number of +8 items that Wasabi was selling led me to believe that once again Holydreamz had gotten his dirty little foot in the door of KO4life. See this is the way the prick opporates, he befriends somebody who is able to post on these forums and not get banned (Zaraki, Ali1985) then starts doing deals through them on this site.

This i won't allow[/b]
    he bought a knowingly illegal +8 II from kom what makes ya think he wouldent do something like this. :P He's always been this way you guys just failed to see it. *cough* outcasted *cough*

he bought a knowingly illegal +8 II from kom what makes ya think he wouldent do something like this. :P He's always been this way you guys just failed to see it. *cough* outcasted *cough*[/b]
    i was never in outkasted nor did i have any sway in their decisions, but i don't think anyone can blame them for trusting him at the time. Merlin used to be a good person, don't forget he was one of the New Order old schoolers.

By the time he applied to Join Ant Hill Mob i refused him as i no longer trusted him, turns out i was right

i was never in outkasted nor did i have any sway in their decisions, but i don't think anyone can blame them for trusting him at the time. Merlin used to be a good person, don't forget he was one of the New Order old schoolers.

By the time he applied to Join Ant Hill Mob i refused him as i no longer trusted him, turns out i was right[/b]
    I dont blame them for trusting him I blame them for letting in someone who bought knowingly illegal items. It's not like he bought a +8 shard from KOM, something that someone else did. I am talking about an II +8, I mean that just wasent possible back then and even a blind person could figue that out. I am not downing outkasted and I have nothing against them or felix, but I guess wasabi being in the clan wasent that big of a deal sense felix also bought from kom (way back).

he bought a knowingly illegal +8 II from kom what makes ya think he wouldent do something like this. :P He's always been this way you guys just failed to see it. *cough* outcasted *cough*[/b]
    that II +8 wasent from kom it was from nybra... and nybra made it using some method...

:P i remember for 1 pk session Wasabi and ArrOgantPrick swapped weapons (arrogants +8 raptor for wasabi's +8 II) then wasabi got rolled back and both got deleted :P

Banned

that II +8 wasent from kom it was from nybra... and nybra made it using some method...[/b]

yeah it was dupe method by nybra has he told me later while we were chating in moradon

that II +8 wasent from kom it was from nybra... and nybra made it using some method...[/b]
    kom or nybra, makes no difference it was illegaly made.

+1.. i have a screenshot of him with it, it just popped outta nowhere, ft wasn&#39;t up for like a year. tbh thats when ilost respect for him, i thought he was one o fthe best warriors </3

eWo-eWo

nybra was from turkey and also duper

:Tarifas:

:P i remember for 1 pk session Wasabi and ArrOgantPrick swapped weapons (arrogants +8 raptor for wasabi&#39;s +8 II) then wasabi got rolled back and both got deleted :P[/b]
    WaSaBi never swapped weapons with ArrOgrantPrick and he didn&#39;t lost his ii+8.He had just sold it.
    I think you PADDY shouldn&#39;t tell lie and talk only when you know the truth.

WaSaBi never swapped weapons with ArrOgrantPrick and he didn&#39;t lost his ii+8.He had just sold it.
    I think you PADDY shouldn&#39;t tell lie and talk only when you know the truth.[/b]
    Tarifas why don&#39;t I trust you over paddy?

I could tell you.. but it&#39;s much more fun making you guess..

GedKalesin bought wasabis II
    I used it ,its cool

lol, what a fucking nonce :lol:

so me being in the party with them while this happened didn&#39;t count for shit right?

...or the fact that i laughed at them and they got annoyed...

fact is, a week later Wasabi had another +8 II... this time from KOM

Wasabi used to farm +1&#39;s for KOM in exchange for +8 items

Banned

Cool 1985 but tbh i never sold anything for savi(holy)
    and i wouldnt ...[/b]

Holydreamz is Savi the priest ingame on diez?

yes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast