Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

:WaSaBi: is banned?

This is a discussion on :WaSaBi: is banned? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol, what a fucking nonce :lol: so me being in the party with them while this happened didn't count for ...
Page: 3

:Tarifas:

lol, what a fucking nonce :lol:

so me being in the party with them while this happened didn't count for shit right?

...or the fact that i laughed at them and they got annoyed...

fact is, a week later Wasabi had another +8 II... this time from KOM

Wasabi used to farm +1's for KOM in exchange for +8 items[/b]
    PADDY you must be kidding...I know him from real life and i meet him per day..
    WASABI NEVER LOST HIS IRON IMPACT.STOP LYING
    AND HE NEVER BOUGHT ITEMS FROM KOM..
    The about the +8 items he was sellingual shards +8 were made from tefuera and wasabi gave some items and took them.
    The dual raptors +8 that he is selling are made from his own..He broke 3 raptors+7 and upgraded 2 to+8..
    AND
    finally stop lying

The about the +8 items he was sellingual shards +8 were made from tefuera and wasabi gave some items and took them.
    The dual raptors +8 that he is selling are made from his own..He broke 3 raptors+7 and upgraded 2 to+8..
    AND
    finally stop lying[/b]
    a dupe is a dupe kom or not :S illegit+8 II FTW

i predict paddy gonna post this:

then march your filthy ass round to his house this moment and ask him to talk to you about the time him and arrogant swapped items and lost them both

then come back round to your house and write a nice long appology letter to me and fuck off[/b]
    LMAO

AND
    finally stop lying[/b]
    then march your filthy ass round to his house this moment and ask him to talk to you about the time him and arrogant swapped items and lost them both

then come back round to your house and write a nice long appology letter to me and fuck off

Record

GedKalesin

he got scammed by Lazogli, 5-6 months ago, or more.

then come back round to your house and write a nice long appology letter to me and fuck off[/b]

I can't believe you're actually defending yourself.. why bother?

Also, CHECK YOUR PM!

Holydreamz is Savi the priest ingame on diez?[/b]
    Nope...Savi(75) was sold to UnbreakMyHeart...he suckt so he sold to som1 else
    nothing special
    Holy dosnt play

I still can't understand why you can accept that you
    are fault..He was using one ii..Maybe he traded his ii with arrogrant's raptor BUT HE NEVER LOST IT.
    He never Bought anything from KOM..
    We are real life friends so let me know more than you.

I still can't understand why you can accept that you
    are fault..He was using one ii..Maybe he traded his ii with arrogrant's raptor BUT HE NEVER LOST IT.
    He never Bought anything from KOM..
    We are real life friends so let me know more than you.[/b]
    right... so because you know him in real life, that means you know what happened better than i do when i was there with them as it happened?

Idiot

right... so because you know him in real life, that means you know what happened better than i do when i was there with them as it happened?

Idiot[/b]
    I called him on phone and he told me that he never lost his iron impact..Is it ok now PADDY?
    IDIOT

I called him on phone and he told me that he never lost his iron impact..Is it ok now PADDY?
    IDIOT[/b]
    Tarifas.. you remind me of this massive pimple I had on my arse one day..

It exploded and went everywhere..

share time is over i need a drink..

grats... your friends a liar

Banned

IDIOT[/b]

i just called him on phone and he said he lost his iron impact and he was kom item the 2nd time he got one....1st time he got it duped from nybra.....i just hang up phone with him

its it ok now IDIOT :lol:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123