wassup with all these hackers now n days?

This is a discussion on wassup with all these hackers now n days? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its not only turks who know how to hack, there r alot of ppl who runs programs n figure a ...
Page: 1

its not only turks who know how to hack, there r alot of ppl who runs programs n figure a way to it. beats me how they know but they learn how. my secret to it is make the secret answer somehing different from the question. change ur age by like 2 years or something. w/e wats the point with sealing system when ppl still lose their sealed items. wtf man, y cant u ppl just keep on duping nstead of hacking others acnt for enjoyment.

Well i've never heard of a case where sealed items were able to be stolen, but in europe or somewhere yes and there are'nt as much as cheaters as there were before. Hackers? just look at general chat with random hackings.

eddiezhu

well now you have.. my items were sealed and it was stolen fucking piss me off...=\ and yah basically those hackers are no life lil kids who'll do anything just so they can get some pixels

HotAsIce

I know of 3 people who lost sealed items, so yes, it is possible. I dn't think its as prolific as regular account hacking, but it does happen on occassion apparently. I wonder if it has anything to do with these third party programs because I know some of them are advertised to have free premium with them. I've never used these programs, so I dno't know if that is in and of itself a scam to get people to download a keylogger or what, but its what is written.

tindall

Hacks have been and will always be a part of the game, reason why 2 quit?

More and more English speakers follow the 12 yo turks in their cheating and get keylogged in teh process. WHen they're hacked they do of course need someone to blame for it other than themselves. And some people simply share their acc with doubtful people. Is it really possible to hack someone, like just entering DB and find the info?

They arnt kids, U gotta be a good hacker to hack someone, Unless u know the ID/PW
    And turks ?. Theres like 2 smart turks on earth

Since you say you need to be smart in order to hack, I assume you know something about how hack Elaborate plix.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Big difference between hacking and scamming. Only thing that is the same is the end result.

razzy

Big difference between hacking and scamming. Only thing that is the same is the end result.[/b]
    very well said Felix

Getting scammed or hacked are two completely different things, what they have in common tho, is in the end, you will lose your items ( same end result, like felix said )

But getting scammed is easier then getting hacked, by doing trades/sharing accounts/buying, you get scammed.
    But for someone to hack your account, it means he must've hacked the database in order to get your info/or you must've opened some keylogger trojan.

dragonsrock

persoanlly i dont thnik that there is a way to unseal items with out the sa, butif you get keylogged and you seal/unseal something (needs you to type sa) then they will have your answer. or if you are keylogged ad you send a support ticket with your account infos, then they will have what the need to steal yuour account.

33c4l

Well i've never heard of a case where sealed items were able to be stolen, but in europe or somewhere yes and there are'nt as much as cheaters as there were before. Hackers? just look at general chat with random hackings.[/b]
    are you retarted ? there is seal bug... hackers do it somehow.

whiteboy

ITS K2 !! THEY HACKED IT

Casa

If you look around Manes 1, allot of people are Naked and selling there full sets of shell/chitin and weapons..... Looks a little suspisiouse to me!....