Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

wat does this mean the tos

This is a discussion on wat does this mean the tos within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; New: Undermining the spirit and integrity of the game =Ban or Account termination determined by Lead GMs wat does that ...
Page: 1

Default wat does this mean the tos

New: Undermining the spirit and integrity of the game =Ban or Account termination determined by Lead GMs

wat does that mean maybe lil something like them telling turkey about new ice age patch weeks before letting U.S. players know (this is usko officially is it not ?). If they actually enforce "undermining the spirit and integrity" shit rule im thinking we wont have to worry bout turks nemore T.T .

no one cares u fucking babashopper

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Default Re: wat does this mean the tos

Originally posted by Private
    New: Undermining the spirit and integrity of the game =Ban or Account termination determined by Lead GMs

wat does that mean maybe lil something like them telling turkey about new ice age patch weeks before letting U.S. players know (this is usko officially is it not ?). If they actually enforce "undermining the spirit and integrity" shit rule im thinking we wont have to worry bout turks nemore T.T .
    You're a fucking genius.

morax

What it means is that if cama says "FUCK YOU ALLAH" again hes gonna get his ass banned to kingdom come.

Basically i think K2 have put that in there to ban "problem" players.... probably those with offensive nicknames, those who are bitching at the company, maybe even ban Ksers? As they undermine the spirit of the game.

Yes its very vague it sounds like a GMs free ticket to ban players to me... but im sure they have put that in there for a reason.

Originally posted by morax
    "FUCK YOU ALLAH"
    i got the quote now roll with it guys :lol:

RACIST@@@#$#@@#$

WHERE THE FUCK IS FORUM NAZI!!!!

NO POSTS FOR U

"FUCK YOU ALLAH"

+1

but hmm did they take name change outta the tos that mean if u have name like fuck turk or like cockmaster , or vaginaminA they will jus get rid off u to kingdom come no more name change ??

show me a babashop that sell me +9 shells and mirage daggers or shards n i'll buy em but yeh BABASHOP DONT SELL DA SHIT I WEAR ICE NIGGER

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    "FUCK YOU ALLAH"
    i got the quote now roll with it guys :lol:[/b]
    *** NOTICE: Morax is finally banned for spirit & integrity! ***
    *** NOTICE: CZ EXP is now possible! ***

Errorist

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    "FUCK YOU ALLAH"

+1

[/b]
    Adham Shoujaa: dude, I'm not even Muslim
    NoVi: n dont gimme ne of that praise allah bs either
    NoVi: ive witnessed mircales first hand
    NoVi: ppl being healed on the spot n shit

Had to dig that up, Husky.

the_man_slayer

is that really your gear private :huh: seems more like duping than babashoping lol

Banned Senior Member

basically, if you do something which is an act against the TOS/Policies but isn't physically ( like a loophole of somekind ) You can still be banned/account deleted

Originally posted by phantomlink
    basically, if you do something which is an act against the TOS/Policies but isn't physically ( like a lopphole of somekind ) You can still be banned/account deleted
    that sounds acurate :X

think its there get outta jail card for when the bbb is calling they cell phonez

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    basically, if you do something which is an act against the TOS/Policies but isn't physically ( like a lopphole of somekind ) You can still be banned/account deleted
    that sounds acurate :X

think its there get outta jail card for when the bbb is calling they cell phonez[/b]
    Pff cell phonez.. I think u mean high technology dvd player, camera, wrist-watch and phone lol coz thats what they'll have with the money they get from us and for what? -_-

Rentzusuken

They should ban themselves because every time I turn around they're fucking the game up.

Yun_Yuuzhan

What it means is that if cama says "FUCK YOU ALLAH" again hes gonna get his ass banned to kingdom come.

Basically i think K2 have put that in there to ban "problem" players.... probably those with offensive nicknames, those who are bitching at the company, maybe even ban Ksers? As they undermine the spirit of the game.

Yes its very vague it sounds like a GMs free ticket to ban players to me... but im sure they have put that in there for a reason.
    Yet apparently it's ok for certain users to say they consort with my mother and nothing is done about that. Sure makes you wonder wtf K2 is doing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast