Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

wat does this mean the tos

This is a discussion on wat does this mean the tos within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-morax What it means is that if cama says "FUCK YOU ALLAH" again hes gonna ...
Page: 2

Doc

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    What it means is that if cama says "FUCK YOU ALLAH" again hes gonna get his ass banned to kingdom come.

Basically i think K2 have put that in there to ban "problem" players.... probably those with offensive nicknames, those who are bitching at the company, maybe even ban Ksers? As they undermine the spirit of the game.

Yes its very vague it sounds like a GMs free ticket to ban players to me... but im sure they have put that in there for a reason.
    Yet apparently it's ok for certain users to say they consort with my mother and nothing is done about that. Sure makes you wonder wtf K2 is doing.[/b]
    + 1 and I find that more offensive than talking about someone god, but hey what can u do aginst a cafe full of inbreed 12 year olds

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

What it means is that if cama says "FUCK YOU ALLAH" again hes gonna get his ass banned to kingdom come.

Basically i think K2 have put that in there to ban "problem" players.... probably those with offensive nicknames, those who are bitching at the company, maybe even ban Ksers? As they undermine the spirit of the game.

Yes its very vague it sounds like a GMs free ticket to ban players to me... but im sure they have put that in there for a reason.

Yet apparently it's ok for certain users to say they consort with my mother and nothing is done about that. Sure makes you wonder wtf K2 is doing.
    + 1 and I find that more offensive than talking about someone god, but hey what can u do aginst a cafe full of inbreed 12 year olds [/b]
    Pull the plug on their inet and watch them flip out

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

Yet apparently it's ok for certain users to say they consort with my mother and nothing is done about that. Sure makes you wonder wtf K2 is doing.[/b]
    yeah they can say fuk jesus and fuk my dad sister brother mother cousin. but don't say anything bad about allah. GOD forbid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12