wat if..

This is a discussion on wat if.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What if for CSWs a clan which for all purposes would include (clan, and all its allys) were allowed only ...
Page: 1

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

What if for CSWs a clan which for all purposes would include (clan, and all its allys) were allowed only 1 or 2 parties into CSW.
    On logos 1 clan has had castle forever, and not because its a good clan (they CSW bug and have tbl members) but mostly becuase half of the orc nation is either in 1 of its 2 main clans or of the 4 subclans it has..

If clans were allowed say 16 members each. it would clear up conjestion, csw would be easier to monitor and then it wouldnt be about who has more ppl in their clan but more about how skilled the 16 players of each clan are. i think all around it would make it a more lvl playing field.

wat u think?

I think you're idea is great if it gets implemented.

Similar story on ronark, the castle was recently taken over by one clan. Reason? They brought 10 of the top clans (not exaggerating, I can name them lol) from the server to fight against our clan and our ally.

Now csw is just about numbers rather than skill. I'd really like it if it'd be less congested and more about skill rather than numbers.

same story here. top 3clan on orc has it and their priests are in walls so we cant get them, they swap per week like its a candy cane. entire human nation came but what can we do vs 4full parties with 10priests in wall spamming heal?

King0fKingZ

You know what's great about Knight Online?
    Seeing how everyone organizes themselves.
    The gameplay is awesome,
    10 clans set up an alliance to kill a strong clan

Banned

well imo the best about csw is the tactics and than, HUGE fights for castle. more clans, more partys = better

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

You know what's great about Knight Online?
    Seeing how everyone organizes themselves.
    The gameplay is awesome,
    10 clans set up an alliance to kill a strong clan[/b]
    u say strong but that isnt what it is. they bug catapults in walls. they got preists runnin thru the walls and stuff. i have never even been able to get to the crystal to see it bcuz of all the catapults bugged in the crystal room.

beleive me the top 4-5 clans had an alliance even with a few orc side clans but we still couldnt take the castle

Arthurios

aq giza buggerss but nice idea but they wont do something like that..
    we only won from them when I was in Victory/Titans. Thats like 6 months + ago