Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wat's the anvil bug

This is a discussion on Wat's the anvil bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have a couple of questions about the bug : -So the ppl who used 2 legit items to make ...
Page: 2

I have a couple of questions about the bug :
    -So the ppl who used 2 legit items to make a +1 lost both the +1 and the +0's , or the procedure was undone and now they have 2 +0's back.
    -People who used 3 items during the bug period lost their +1's also ?[/b]
    the people who used legit items got shafted. it was stupid of them to use a bug with their legit uniques anyways. both the +1/+0 all wiped, thus you see everyone in moradon shouting for +0 uniques now

many people are reporting that their legit +1s are being wiped as well.. might be just a thorough dupe wipe along with the bug abused item wipe

Beast&Harlot

the people who used legit items got shafted. it was stupid of them to use a bug with their legit uniques anyways. both the +1/+0 all wiped, thus you see everyone in moradon shouting for +0 uniques now

many people are reporting that their legit +1s are being wiped as well.. might be just a thorough dupe wipe along with the bug abused item wipe[/b]
    none of my +1 shit got whipe nither did any from the clan :/ i still got WP+1 and WE+1 and many of the clannies have suff better then that......

I bought a CE +1 from a priest in R2D yesterday, hope it's not fuking made with that bug.

.. all wiped unless they mailed them to themselves..[/b]
    so if someone dupe / bug an item K2 doesnt recognize it as a dupe if its mailed ? Oo
    I think they can... but they wont

Robokill

so if someone dupe / bug an item K2 doesnt recognize it as a dupe if its mailed ? Oo
    I think they can... but they wont[/b]
    no they just don't check the mail.

Yea I still have my uniques +0(ib/eme/rof) /+1(in/rol/elf belt) and +2(re+2 and pp+2) . I dont think they wiped legit uniques

minhking

Talking

Me too I still have my legit +1 and +0. Lucky me I didnt try my uniques on that bug else they get vanished by now

eWo-eWo

I can tell u how it was done, because its fixed now. Its not anylonger a secret.. some babas told me how it was done 1 hour after mainintrance, so i havent abused it

eWo-eWo

i'd say how it was done if i wont get banned

well u dont have to worry, they fixed the bug, wiped all the items resulting from it and reopened anvil

the_man_slayer

if u searched u wouldnt have had to make this topic

i made a lycaon +1 with the legit way (using +3 0's) T_T
    i was worried about get wiped it
    but it never happen :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12