Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

wat server is mostly played legitly?

This is a discussion on wat server is mostly played legitly? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; give us premium only server (lower price then reg) no gms have acess and is gm'd by all players hence ...
Page: 3

give us premium only server (lower price then reg) no gms have acess and is gm'd by all players hence player mods n u'll see how usko should be

acolyted

its still diez...

hej

Turks on all servers.

CrusAd3R

manes has no dupers,we had victoryordeath that got banned. every single duper gets banned. there r no macroers..legitness :wub:

Road

The bad servers just appeared cleaner with the expansion. Which is how it should be, that someone, wheater it be k2 or not, has found a way to clean up the servers of macro'ers and dupers. I do have a question though, are people duping mirages and destroyers cuz out of no where I see EVERYONE merchanting destroyer +7's for 10-16mil and the price of mirages has droped 15mil in 3 days. Perhaps dupes are back?

Holyspiritual

Originally posted by Arca_
    BERAMUS of course !
    Beramus = Dupemus

Solstice

I'd say Pathos because it was released when there was no koxp, pretty much every server from diez onwards has been ruined by koxpers. K2 are now releasing logos after koxp got updated for the latest version so its pretty much ruined already.

CYpher is the most legit wtf... a couple days ago i say 2 guys w/ +21 shells walking arround i knew they were +21 couse it was really really glowey and didnt flash ill get ss if i see em

TheChupster

OK, I can be wrong but I think what you are seeing is everything that was duped before RoFD being sold now and most likely and sadly they are considered legit now. My reason for believing they have fixed duping in a way is because of of my clannies (not mentioning name) had to have an adjustment done on his account and by K2 doing so they rolled him back a bit and somehow duped one of his weapons. Now he can't use either one and 1 always stays faded out. If he tries to destroy one or put the one on his person in the inn it says "You have a duplicate item. Please contact KOL support." Unless people have found a way to dupe something with a totally different ID I don't see how duping is possible anymore. Someone please enlighten me here on anything you know. From what I heard around the servers so far noone has been missing anything they have purchased from merchants since RoFD after regular Scheduled Maintenance.

ppl are still duping jus now they dont get wiped cuz of bug u can make all dupe item useable and with new id

Jediay

until there are more gms .all servers will be filled with cheaters . older servers such as ares and diez has many people who have been playing . so over half has elite gear (shard+8 rap+8 ROc ,Rol ) and blah blah .

ministry

Originally posted by Road
    The bad servers just appeared cleaner with the expansion. Which is how it should be, that someone, wheater it be k2 or not, has found a way to clean up the servers of macro'ers and dupers. I do have a question though, are people duping mirages and destroyers cuz out of no where I see EVERYONE merchanting destroyer +7's for 10-16mil and the price of mirages has droped 15mil in 3 days. Perhaps dupes are back? *

they are from monster squad 2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123