Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WATCH OUT!

This is a discussion on WATCH OUT! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fresh picture from Ardream-Edana1. Some archer is in the rock back in orc base (not attacked by towers) and killing ...
Page: 1

Fresh picture from Ardream-Edana1. Some archer is in the rock back in orc base (not attacked by towers) and killing everyone with arrow shower.

DeathInTheNight

Koxp will never disapear, just go quiet for a while, then bam, ppl get bold and use it in pk.

mmm gay ;p i dont think it will ever be like it used to be.. party of fully geared koxpers makin 18923891739187381 nps in cz

DeathInTheNight

Ya old day koxping was really bad and bugged the shit outta you, but the worste had to be the dead chars koxping. Since I dont play anymore I dont know how bad it is these days, but where theirs cash to be made, there will be koxp.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

yea its pretty ridiculous... need some GMs to do their job h34r:

Koxp was always here and as far as ko exist it wont stop...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

it was the koxp makers who orginally removed the features from CZ as Mgames were powerless.

TehFonz

it was the koxp makers who orginally removed the features from CZ as Mgames were powerless.[/b]
    Or remove arrow shower? Would be better than not doing anything at all and the game slowly dieing to lame fkers.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Has it ever not been here actually ?

lez

i saw it in dlw the other day, some1 arrowshowring me from far but it isnt that fast or anything. Basicly like normal arrowshower speed and it was just some noob so i didnt pay much attention to it.
    Dont think its gonna be bad as before

Its very hard to ajust arrowshower to hit 5 arrows from an distance, wich koxp had.. If i have it good its server side now! So that guy gotta be a pro programmer :P

Banned

Its very hard to ajust arrowshower to hit 5 arrows from an distance, wich koxp had.. If i have it good its server side now! So that guy gotta be a pro programmer :P[/b]
    I don't think it's serverside but maybe.. because the 5 arrow hack didn't work for koxpers for a long time...And if they did, they could also make SPEED server side... Speed hack is out of control tho -.-
    Anyway koxping in cz is lame... Most of 5 arrow hackers die with 1 hit :S but you can*almost never catch them because they always run & shoot

Arthurios

a picture of this guy is also at frmtr so guess he did some programming hisself

I don't think it's serverside but maybe.. because the 5 arrow hack didn't work for koxpers for a long time...And if they did, they could also make SPEED server side... Speed hack is out of control tho -.-
    Anyway koxping in cz is lame... Most of 5 arrow hackers die with 1 hit :S but you can*almost never catch them because they always run & shoot[/b]
    U know how it works with k2 More things server side = slower servers

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Koxp is definatley back ..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast