Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

WATCH OUT!

This is a discussion on WATCH OUT! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Speaking of KOXP. I got back to the game after being inactive for a while.....I just started playing on C-West ...
Page: 3

oli

Speaking of KOXP. I got back to the game after being inactive for a while.....I just started playing on C-West and I see all this crazy mages all with similar names like "fdsfgdgdgrd" standing in one spot and just KOXPing afk. Everywhere I go it's the same thing.....[/b]
    Yeah its not good, but better then Speed Hackers, and Koxpers would be in cz... Btw these are gold farmers...

koxp was/is/will be always there and soon, K2-GF will make new premium for $45, same like platinum + koxp inside...
    i left usko some time ago and i am happy...

Koxpers were always present in this game...[/b]

There have been macros, not koxp but any way, were talking about in pk and arrow shower was not usable in CZ but apparently is now shown in this new topic which is news to e1 including urself whether you realize it or not...

xanarchistx

It's true that the actual !)_^*fire company(lets not release the name if people dont know it) has been releasing full CZ koxp programs to people that pay a hefty price. It does guarantee them a ban, but it does work.

I have talked with some of the gold farmers, and they DO have programs self coded for farming running arrowshower that can even have damage edits but they aren't used. I believe that they want to keep it out of the game, because if anyone had this program, everyone could farm their own gold, and they would lose profit.

!^%(fire has released a program with working arrow shower koxp, but it has been disabled in CZ with a "ring alarm" when they see people in CZ, which shuts off the program.

--

Just because I got bored,
    I have used the *!%(fire program, and recently have tested it. I lowered my videoquality to very low, as for the visibility range. If the character in a PK zone does not LOAD on your computer or as being near you, you are able to target the character and use ONE arrow shower if you time it correctly that hits all 5 arrows before the program disables itself. Very useless, but it DOES work. People being able to click around in base where the town has not loaded are able to target people from afar, and shoot arrows, although they have no knowledge of who they hit.

killer2675

lol didnt the creater of koxp and ko work together?
    i

nathan16

yeh well im hoping it wont be as bad.
    pk is definately pointless with that crap being used.

Depresion20

yea same happen on adream on dies server conpy archer up the hill

Banned

wake up, koxp was always up there, some with heavenfire and shits like that

wake up, koxp was always up there, some with heavenfire and shits like that[/b]

Another person who thinks they know what they are talking about but really does not...

It's true that the actual !)_^*fire company(lets not release the name if people dont know it) has been releasing full CZ koxp programs to people that pay a hefty price. It does guarantee them a ban, but it does work.

I have talked with some of the gold farmers, and they DO have programs self coded for farming running arrowshower that can even have damage edits but they aren't used. I believe that they want to keep it out of the game, because if anyone had this program, everyone could farm their own gold, and they would lose profit.

!^%(fire has released a program with working arrow shower koxp, but it has been disabled in CZ with a "ring alarm" when they see people in CZ, which shuts off the program.

--

Just because I got bored,
    I have used the *!%(fire program, and recently have tested it. I lowered my videoquality to very low, as for the visibility range. If the character in a PK zone does not LOAD on your computer or as being near you, you are able to target the character and use ONE arrow shower if you time it correctly that hits all 5 arrows before the program disables itself. Very useless, but it DOES work. People being able to click around in base where the town has not loaded are able to target people from afar, and shoot arrows, although they have no knowledge of who they hit.[/b]

Just so you know, most of us aren't stupid enough to belive this 'I tested ***fire and..." story... It's pretty obvious you are a regular payed user. I am someone who surfs cheat forums on a regular basis and reads all the topics so I know whats actually going on out there aside from rumor.. And you have way to much info to be someone who is like me other then an actual user...

Ancient noob Senior Member

the worste had to be the dead chars koxping.[/b]
    +∞
    it was one of the main reasons why i sold my old account in frustration.
    i remember when the dead koxpers around the map could still attack ppl xD[/b]
    and still attack you even after you've towned while the koxper is nowhere in sight, but they're still hitting you. :angry:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123