Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WATCH OUT ALL

This is a discussion on WATCH OUT ALL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Omg forgot 1 more thing,u need to have so much cash on u your buying acc that u can put ...
Page: 2

Fabulous

Omg forgot 1 more thing,u need to have so much cash on u your buying acc that u can put up the item, :P

I got caught by this one time but it was only like 50m i got scammed out of so it wasnt that big of a deal. After me and my roommate theorized for a little while we found out how to do this trick. It's not really hard. I'm hesistant to post how though cuz that may be against the rules here...

Its a old bug.
    U can make this bug by doing this.

U put a Buying merchant up, u make sure u have like only 1 or 2 slots open in your inventory, then when u made a buying merchant and u puted the item that u want to buy, and u still are with the part that u could chose a 2th item.
    Then u open your inventroy with your mouse (not with the letter i because that wont work) then u put your armor that u have on u in your inventory so your invertory is fullll and then bring the buying merchant up.
    Then no one can sell anything to u.

I think K2 should fix it, i already know about this stupid bug but alot of new players who just made some money will make a mistake just by the retarts who use this bug >.<..

I did the same misstake in xigenon ;/

Unr4ted

rofl, best way to make money with 2 comps

Hell_Angel

thats a really simpel trick, u need to run 2 koīs at the same time then u got for exampel an avedon +0 in buying for 6 gbs then u got a selling with an avedon +0 for over price somewhere else in moradon then the acc with buying need to have a inventory with only 1 slot left, then right befor he press confirm he takes of his weapon or shield and puts in the last slot and when someone that thinks they just did the best deal in there life comes to sell u the item u canīt receiveand, and u made some simpel cash, i saw this on a homepage and wanted to warn all befor someone else lose there gbs [/b]

Its a old bug.
    U can make this bug by doing this.

U put a Buying merchant up, u make sure u have like only 1 or 2 slots open in your inventory, then when u made a buying merchant and u puted the item that u want to buy, and u still are with the part that u could chose a 2th item.
    Then u open your inventroy with your mouse (not with the letter i because that wont work) then u put your armor that u have on u in your inventory so your invertory is fullll and then bring the buying merchant up.
    Then no one can sell anything to u.

I think K2 should fix it, i already know about this stupid bug but alot of new players who just made some money will make a mistake just by the retarts who use this bug >.<..[/b]
    sharing bugs.... :mellow: ON KO4LIFE ??? :unsure:

u 2 are very bold indeed <_<

Gay, but what can you do? "/

u 2 are very bold indeed <_<[/b]
    Well i didnt said it in a way to tell ppl to do it, its more the way to tell ppl that its there, and that no one ever should buy anything that is over priced, just the fact is why would ppl ever put a buying merchant on with a item that i way to much money?
    When there are so many items for way cheaper then that :P.

Well i didnt said it in a way to tell ppl to do it, its more the way to tell ppl that its there, and that no one ever should buy anything that is over priced, just the fact is why would ppl ever put a buying merchant on with a item that i way to much money?
    When there are so many items for way cheaper then that :P.[/b]
    Its not very smart to put it up there dude, you wont get credits or something for telling us how the bug works..

i actualy found a guide on how to do it on a cheat website, its something they use to make money, they make up with 2 players, one sells for less and then other buys for large amount of money, but he bugs it so that he cant buy it

Banned

Yep sucks..

It has happened before. Every single thing k2 add = one more chance for abuse-attempts

IsgurosBous

Or they use memory hack to change the amount of cash client-side...

Just don&#39;t buy overpriced items :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12