Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Watch out. Cape quest / war bug abuse

This is a discussion on Watch out. Cape quest / war bug abuse within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I will try to make it as clear as possible. Yesterday on Logos, during war time. Me beeing a rogue, ...
Page: 1

NoA

I will try to make it as clear as possible.

Yesterday on Logos, during war time.
    Me beeing a rogue, I get invited to g3 clans alot to help them out with cape quest.

I was in moradon, and I get invited to a grade 3 clan. I get tped into the cape quest place with the big cenatur, and I get invited to party. seconds later, i get killed by a human mage there. that mage killed every orc that came in, except the orc mage tping us to the place. I was like wtf, stop killing me.

Then suddenly, I realized I have lost over 500 m. He killed me over and over again!

When the fuck did you loose money by dying there?

Banned Senior Member

Since the beginning You always half your money when killed in that room. No bug or anything..

Niv Aslan

bro i always knew that i loose money in there and its not a bug, about the tp - u just got turk'ed :S

NoA

Do the mage get our money?

Banned Senior Member

Yes he does
    Happend to me to but it was my friend that play he didnt think you lost exp or money, he deleveld me and lost 500m -.-

Banned

kinda old trick trick :S

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

suxses, but now u kno 2 never do that again

BJK

so you must learn to dont join every clan, without to know it.

Arthurios

whats your ingame name at logos?

creiken

I will try to make it as clear as possible.

Yesterday on Logos, during war time.
    Me beeing a rogue, I get invited to g3 clans alot to help them out with cape quest.

I was in moradon, and I get invited to a grade 3 clan. I get tped into the cape quest place with the big cenatur, and I get invited to party. seconds later, i get killed by a human mage there. that mage killed every orc that came in, except the orc mage tping us to the place. I was like wtf, stop killing me.

Then suddenly, I realized I have lost over 500 m. He killed me over and over again!

When the fuck did you loose money by dying there?[/b]

Do the mage get our money?[/b]

I know this may be hard to believe for some ppl but if this gets bugged and is used as a way to np trasnfer..I heard about some clans on cypher doing it.. I THINK heaven a long time ago but idk.

min0r

I know this may be hard to believe for some ppl but if this gets bugged and is used as a way to np trasnfer..I heard about some clans on cypher doing it.. I THINK heaven a long time ago but idk.[/b]
    to me

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

no shit sherlock!
    many people have posted about this numerous times, seriously, start reading what others post and get some common sense.

Ezquerra

centaur's place is like ronark land, lose money and nps when u die.

creiken

no shit sherlock!
    many people have posted about this numerous times, seriously, start reading what others post and get some common sense.[/b]

:? it's hard to do so when there are loads of topics who has the time to look through them all? + I highly doubt if someone were skimming through they would see it the first time so let's make that 2-3 times looking through them

is this how you got most of your posts?

Banned

Why would u join a random turk clan anyway...?
    This bug is as old as the cape quest itself lol
    sry for ur loss tho :mellow:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast