Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Watch out. Cape quest / war bug abuse

This is a discussion on Watch out. Cape quest / war bug abuse within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; noobs do that to hopefully make some cash instead of farming, actually works, why i dont accept calns in emc ...
Page: 2

silverbuffer18

noobs do that to hopefully make some cash instead of farming, actually works, why i dont accept calns in emc unless i know them

ApocolypsePiezo

Did you take screen shots?

In KO a persons name means everything. I'd really like to know who they were.

Turks obviously Piezo nd yea dude old news ._. sry for ur loss of massive coins though >< its like accepting a party in EMC or Luff always stealth b4 doing so xD cause u never know what prick lies at stone golems waiting for some prey ._.

i know you lose coins...but you lose np too? either thats new or im lucky..cause ive never lost np at that quest.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

hmm someone should go around and try and get invited to a clan like that and get tped there, be fully buffed and have really good uniques and just own who ever is in there xD make money and just log off I&#39;ve thought about and have got several invites before, i just want to do it on a high lvl char.

Do the mage get our money?[/b]
    yep, its like CZ..

sad how peopel have to go this low to get money.......

and on a side note..i thought you hafta be in EMC to get tped into that arena thingy...

lust_dark

yes this is a old turk tric in game. tehy add low lvls isualy traders cahr and brong him to cape quest zone where his frend waiting and kill pll to get money. Same one turk try to me coz see my warrior nacked and not look my lvl - 75
    When i was teleported to cape quest zone i put my arrmors and weapons when a noob rogue try to kill me 2 hits and he die - earn 120 mil coins FREE MONEY

server is xigenon you can go and hunt him jus stay in moradorn nacked and wait to be invited

NoA

I have ss. Of the human mage killing me, of the clan name, and the orc clan leader.

Will post when I get home.

The clan name is : R3M3MB3RM3

The orc mage is walking around in moradon, invting EVERYONE without a clan, he invites in moradon, and enters the cenatur place when he got enough ppl to kill.

DeathInTheNight

:? it&#39;s hard to do so when there are loads of topics who has the time to look through them all? + I highly doubt if someone were skimming through they would see it the first time so let&#39;s make that 2-3 times looking through them

is this how you got most of your posts?[/b]
    Thats what search is for.
    Anyways its just another pk zone, and u found out the hard way. Kinda sux but atleast now you&#39;ll be able to warn ur friends who don&#39;t know about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12