Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WATCH OUT KOXPERS :D

This is a discussion on WATCH OUT KOXPERS :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so if I play at my local turkey baba cafe and there is someone who macros there and gets banned, ...
Page: 2

ShaiHulud

so if I play at my local turkey baba cafe and there is someone who macros there and gets banned, does that mean the whole cafe will be banned as well?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    so if I play at my local turkey baba cafe and there is someone who macros there and gets banned, does that mean the whole cafe will be banned as well?
    apparently. Let's just hope it doesn't stays on just words, cuz this idea would reduce the use of KOXP and duping methods in huge rates imo.

rage5

The most ISPs provide dynamic IPs, so blocking a whole IP range would be brutal. Otherwise if they delete all the accounts on one IP, does it mean they delete the accounts of a whole café (maybe) ? Thats not a solution also. (btw it would be nice to know what they realy mean with " multiple accounts will also be prosecuted ".

The solution would be patching the fuckin' holes that lets all the turks AND NOT turks cheat!

And yes, luring is not effective. It has no use against high level koxpers, and the low lvl-s get their xp back in 10 mins even if they press OK and don't wait for a rezzer. The only thing that could work against a lonely koxper is that you have a rezzer handy. You lure, priest rezzes with 4 stone. Repeat until the guy runs out of stones. That would make a significant XP loss even for a koxper. But with gaining an average of 11mill xp/hour... <_<

Puke

omfg this ownz i hope all turks get ip banned :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12