Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Watch Out, lamChamito is NOT IamChamito

This is a discussion on Watch Out, lamChamito is NOT IamChamito within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Dro how do u know he is scum when he can't even speak english? *:rollseyes: i can ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Dro
    how do u know he is scum when he can't even speak english? *:rollseyes:
    i can tell you've never played along side him :P

he used to lure on people taking bosses and ks everything, this is of course back when KO was better and that sort of thing was like the worst you could do :P

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    he has too many ppl playing his acc... hence leading to his so called "rep". oh well.
    wrong, only he plays it

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lIIIIIIIIIIl
    he has too many ppl playing his acc... hence leading to his so called "rep". oh well.
    wrong, only he plays it[/b]
    i cudda sworn sum1 who spoke a lot better english then he dus was on his char before... :rollseyes:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    i knew that only he has access, but since he plays in a cyber cafe, he can always leave his account open for friends to lvl him... that would explain stuff like luring and all, but i can't say that's true 100%

Banned

wrong he doesnt only play it....or he didnt before

he has has kakashihun and vquentable leveling him before and there was one other i remember so dont lie for him please

maybe he dont share now but he did....but i doubt it...he prob still shares....oh wait wason5 was on it the other day talking to me....OWNT

also i agree he seems nice sometimes and then sometimes he is a complete dick.......maybe he is bipolar and needs much medical help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12