Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Wats up with that brah?

This is a discussion on Wats up with that brah? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he prolly used the 50% xp bonus and 50% np bonus and got caught using them[/b] Sad to hear that ...
Page: 3

Shawntay

he prolly used the 50% xp bonus and 50% np bonus and got caught using them[/b]
    Sad to hear that people use this kind of shit ! Deserves him right and anyone else that does it !

I think Shark was using the NP boost bug. Gm finally caught him.[/b]
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLL man shark never use any kind of bug to get 50% more xp and 50% more np
    just because u don't like him u want he get banned
    grow man... u should grow... <_<

face the fact legit ppl died long time ago when giant asteroid killed dinosaurs

face the fact legit ppl died long time ago when giant asteroid killed dinosaurs[/b]
    Crawl back to snoxd, lolz.

u cannot handle the thruth

Banned

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL man shark never use any kind of bug to get 50% more xp and 50% more np
    just because u don&#39;t like him u want he get banned
    grow man... u should grow... <_<[/b]
    Look my sig.

Shark HERE

wow....

thats sad to see how the ppls can be JEALOUS

im sure i&#39;ll get my acc back, cause i really didnt cheated or k0xped or anything like that....

im sure u all know k2 make lots of mistakes..and for the ppl who r saying i got what i deserved....

SIT AND WATCH HOW FAST I&#39;LL GET MY CHAR BACK....

oh well, maybe u r right and i dont get it back, since Toaster, Win32rc, SuckMeBeatiful plays like fair players, maybe the real fair players now r forbidden at that game.

cya soon babas. and pls...stop to be JEALOUS cause u cant kill me :lol:

(thanks ORh for borrow me ur acc here, i have no it since im not a teenager who keep here 24/7)

Banned

You will get your character back from a GM which you paid. We all know this..

trz

I know some guys that used that program and got banned, I dont think you will get ur char back tbh, but anyway if you really didnt used that np & exp program or w/e its called u can try your luck.

I know some guys that used that program and got banned, I dont think you will get ur char back tbh, but anyway if you really didnt used that np & exp program or w/e its called u can try your luck.[/b]
    yeah, ofc, i dont need any type of that, i have nice gears to play there...
    the sad thing is how the ppls come and say "he was koxper, he was tbl editor, he was cheater, and no1 has proof of that...
    i sent a SS of Toaster koxping in eslant b4 he get 83...but since anothers high lvls got banned also, i think thats has nothing with my report.
    its funny how JEALOUS ppls just says BS about koxping or shits like that just cause cant kill me.

im just w8ing GM answer my ticket, im sure that was a mistake, but im really thinking in sell the char cause lvl 83, bordered symbol and montly symbol is nothing with so many koxpers in everywhere...boring to play KO at these last days and see ppls like Toaster laughting at me, and now it....
    ROFL...

trz

the sad thing is how the ppls come and say "he was koxper, he was tbl editor, he was cheater, and no1 has proof of that...
    i sent a SS of Toaster koxping in eslant b4 he get 83...but since anothers high lvls got banned also, i think thats has nothing with my report.
    its funny how JEALOUS ppls just says BS about koxping or shits like that just cause cant kill me.

im just w8ing GM answer my ticket, im sure that was a mistake, but im really thinking in sell the char cause lvl 83, bordered symbol and montly symbol is nothing with so many koxpers in everywhere...boring to play KO at these last days and see ppls like Toaster laughting at me, and now it....
    ROFL...[/b]
    I just sold my char ^^

People still claim he was legit. What makes you feel sure about he was legit when he uses a NP boost buff, which you can only activate with a hacktool and not detect (as player)? He probably used that or the exp boost. Either way, he wasn&#39;t legit.

It&#39;s just the fact that "Englishspeaking" "GG&#39;s" are used to hide their cheating asses and now they&#39;re getting busted. Must be emberassing. So better make the K2 bad instead of the cheaters.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

GM Athenrye on cwest is getting crazy.. he just banned Shark (lvl 83 warrior, completely legit UNLESS ANYONE HAS A PROOF OF CHEATING..) and Enoka (lvl 82) also legit..

WTF IS GOING ON

btw he also banned Archa, lvl 82 k0xper... but why the fuck did they ban the others.. something is very wrong here

also i&#39;ve heard 2 ppl from aperoforever (top human clan) got banned :S[/b]
    OMFG STFU!!!! THEY Arnt fucking legit if they get banned ok?

they are using np Bug or Xp Bug!

ROFL...[/b]
    i sense huge ego and big pocket :lol:

It&#39;s really hard to tell who&#39;s legit and who&#39;s not anymore, It seems like KO is filling up with hackers, Their just lazy people who don&#39;t deserve to play this game >.<.. Everyone accuses everyone else >.<.. It&#39;s nuts

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast