Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

wats up with starter

This is a discussion on wats up with starter within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; try flush dns, worked for me like a charm....
Page: 2

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

try flush dns, worked for me like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    try flush dns, worked for me like a charm.
    you work for me preatty offen also

Flush dns works perfectly, most work for me it only takes like a minute for me to go by the launcher yet some friends of mine have been hours trying.

i just tryed everything listed. i re-installed ko, restarted the internet connection, removed my firewall, flushed my dns, and even tryed to skip the launcher and go straight to the login. i still get the login server failed to connect..

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

maybe it's IP ban for polish people cos its so xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that I tried now, yesterday, 2 days ago and I couldnt login.. each time I tried like 20mins.. flushed dns and still nothing.

P.S K2 - FUCK YOU

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BabaHypno View Post
    maybe it's IP ban for polish people cos its so xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that I tried now, yesterday, 2 days ago and I couldnt login.. each time I tried like 20mins.. flushed dns and still nothing.

P.S K2 - FUCK YOU
    i live in the U.S and using 2 computers simultaneously spamming the starter it took me 20mins to get in.

you would think that they could at least get the launcher to work for their game.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XApolloX View Post
    i just tryed everything listed. i re-installed ko, restarted the internet connection, removed my firewall, flushed my dns, and even tryed to skip the launcher and go straight to the login. i still get the login server failed to connect..
    start spamming launcher.. eventually you will get lucky. its just K2 being retarded

KimboSlice

Quote Originally Posted by XApolloX View Post
    yeah same here and still nothing =/

yah i have the same problem, login server connection failed please try re connecting, i also bypassed the launcher but for me nothing seems to work.

seven did your launcher say failed connecting to server?

Banned

This is some bull shit. How can a company be so fucking incompetent, this has been going on for a month. This is beyond the regular K2 jokes, this is just pitiful.

My launcher hasn't been working for a month, so I have been proxying in and now not even that helps. WTF

KimboSlice

this is retarded dude..i have my prem days going and not being able to exp dammit

K2 is getting ddos'd..... for once we cant really blame them so much as the chodes responsible...

and to the people saying flush dns it works wonders..etc....thats only if your launcher isnt updating which the people posting here thats not their problem,

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    and to the people saying flush dns it works wonders..etc....thats only if your launcher isnt updating which the people posting here thats not their problem,
    thats what i was trying to say. what do we do if its saying failed to connect to server?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast