Warning new buy merchant bug

This is a discussion on Warning new buy merchant bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi , i try put to buyning merchant item , merchant gone but i not have money - i have ...
Page: 1

Default Warning new buy merchant bug

Hi , i try put to buyning merchant item , merchant gone but i not have money - i have this item and only see notice - buyer dont have enough money.

Just bought something with buying merchant, nothing wrong.

Man its big fake beacouse if someone have price item 5gb in buying merchant and you see this item in other sell merchant for 4 gb you buy for 4gb but you not sell for 5 beacouse - buyer dont have enough money.btw always if i try open buying merchant and i dont have money its be no posible then who open buy merch and no have money its a cheater.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ciekawy View Post
    Hi , i try put to buyning merchant item , merchant gone but i not have money - i have this item and only see notice - buyer dont have enough money.
    It's not a bug. Just an old scam. The scammer has 2 characters. On first one he merchants some item way overpriced, on another char he makes a buy merch for the same item with even higher price. The trick is, he doesn't have the money on buy merch char, he modifies his coin amount with Cheat Engine, so he can launch the buy merch. He won't be able to buy anything, because he doesn't have enough money, but it will be irrelevant.
    So, this is how the scam works: an unsuspecting dumbass goes around moradon, sees an item in merchant. A bit further he finds a buy merch for same item for higher price. In attempt to make a quick buck, he buys the overpriced item to sell it to a buy merch. But he won't be able to because the person in buy merch has less money than he is buying the item for.

Then its a cheat , you tell - he modifies his coin amount with Cheat Engine.

Albasterix

Or then he just have full inventory and can't receive anything?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Albasterix View Post
    Or then he just have full inventory and can't receive anything?
    That is another variation of it, however this variation will not give the 'Buyer does not have enough money' window.

Realsies

Pretty old scam. I heard about it when I first started playing.

potsnifff

yea its been around for a whil enow lol

u just get rick rolled xD

Casper

yea this is very very old scam
    he makes the buying merchant while he is editing his money with cheat engine
    or he is having the moneys but...he has no free slots to recieve the item so you canot sell it to him
    fvck scammers and fvck populery

Kossaus

This same scam is used soooo many other mmorpgs too.

Regards: One time fooled on Conquer Online

it sucks.. almost got me but i wasn sure if to do it or not.. so i left it :]

Think, before u do something