Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

URGENT: YOUR BOSSES, NP, AND EXP ARE BEING TAKEN BY CHEATS

This is a discussion on URGENT: YOUR BOSSES, NP, AND EXP ARE BEING TAKEN BY CHEATS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, Me again, I have been playing this game since it was in BETA in 2004, and since then there ...
Page: 1

Milkshaker

Default URGENT: YOUR BOSSES, NP, AND EXP ARE BEING TAKEN BY CHEATS

Hi, Me again, I have been playing this game since it was in BETA in 2004, and since then there have been many duping methods, cheat and hack programs, bugs etc.

Even thought it seemed to take a little time, they eventually were dealt with and everyone was happy.

Now, we are seeing a rash of hardcore cheaters coming into the game, and nothing is being done about them so they are getting to be high level.

Take for instance, Gaddar_Murti, a rogue in ares who I FRAPSED using arrow shower hack in eslant on TRONS. Now correct me if I am wrong but I believe Devile told me that there were programs in place to detect hack users and eventually ban them. Well, he's not banned yet, and he is now carrying daggers to CZ to kill ORCS.

These CHEATERS are using the hack to shoot arrows while running and therefore can kill even Troll King without being touched. Or how about an archer 1 and 2 hitting trons with an Iron Crossbow... thats Impossible...

Basically, They use the hacks to achieve a level in a few days that should actually take tham 6 to 8 months and then kill big bosses and PK when they reach high levels.

I am not going to pay for this anymore.

JudgmentDay

Lmao, you only just woken up?

king arthur

... :angry:

Well the supposed GM on ares "HerculesOrc" "HerculesHuman" seems to be doing a great job.................. we need a better GM whose active h43r:

Milkshaker

Originally posted by JudgmentDay
    Lmao, you only just woken up?
    no, but i guess you just stand by and watch it go on and then one day when you are in cz you say... who is that and why did they PWN me.

And then you realize that you decided to be a dumbass and reply to my message with a "wow you only just woken up?"

Either paddle or get out of the damn boat, dont criticize my oaring methods or we'll all sink.

Milkshaker

Originally posted by Festo
    Well the supposed GM on ares "HerculesOrc" "HerculesHuman" seems to be doing a great job.................. we need a better GM whose active *h43r:

Ive heard the name but i have never seen him.

i was being sarcastic if you didnt know ^_^

Milkshaker

Originally posted by Festo
    i was being sarcastic if you didnt know ^_^
    sorry, i dont always detect sarcasm in print, besides i am freshly pissed off.

It is frustrating to try to level and with the overcrowding situatiuons on ares at the minute there are a precious few options to take advantage of and it really ticks me off to find a cheater in all the spots that I use to level.

Just so it is said, If i find a legit player in my spot, i leave em alone.

Welcome to the club. There's not much we can do but post on the cheaters forums or try to contact a GM.

HS was replaced by PB which i think is still in testing phase. It's not blocking any cheat at all. Maybe just capturing info to later ban ppl or actually doing nothing.

I just FRAP all i can and if i have a chance to report the cheater i do. Til that happens, I just keep those movies on my HD.

I got bored of frapsin had like 23gb of vid's on my hdd, nothing ever got done so just thought f to it

Milkshaker

Originally posted by Devile

I just FRAP all i can and if i have a chance to report the cheater i do. Til that happens, I just keep those movies on my HD.
    here's one to add.

http://files.filefront.com/AShacker5_8_200...;/fileinfo.html

Milkshaker

Yeah and since i got your attention, everyone saw a female rogue character in ARES Castle Seige War on Saturday, moved so fast across the desert was mostly a blur on my screen, ran right through the closed castle doors and into the crystal room... and used that running arrow attack (for lack of a better name), we chaased her around a bit until we caught her.

Hey, wouldn't it be great if a Hacker owned the castle.

I predict they will soon.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

The exact same threads are being made everyday about the exact same shizz, the only thing left to do is flame them.

Its not funny when you find a boss, wait for healers etc, and a arrow showering rogue come and take it all by himself :angry:

Its not funny when you find a boss, wait for healers etc, and a arrow showering rogue come and take it all by himself :angry:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast