a way to get the secret question?

This is a discussion on a way to get the secret question? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is there a way to get the secret question from an acc? U see I forgot mine and I cant ...
Page: 1

:Detrimental:

Default a way to get the secret question?

Is there a way to get the secret question from an acc?
    U see I forgot mine and I cant figgure the q ut....

JustPriest

Well, there is... if u are a premium, send message to customer support, they will ask u some things like last 4 digits on ur paypal number, and i dont remember what else...
    The same thing happend to me: while trying to change pass, the question was "your favorite movie is:_____", dang, i dont have a favorite movie, book, color, whatever. So after several tries of typing some movies i like, i just typed my pet name, and, guess what - it worked
    When i was registering my acc i had a possibility to choose secret question, but i can remember only 3 of those: favorite movie; pet name; first company.
    Maybe u should try something like that.
    Good luck!

JustPriest

Well, there is... if u are a premium, send message to customer support, they will ask u some things like last 4 digits on ur paypal number, and i dont remember what else...
    The same thing happend to me: while trying to change pass, the question was "your favorite movie is:_____", dang, i dont have a favorite movie, book, color, whatever. So after several tries of typing some movies i like, i just typed my pet name, and, guess what - it worked
    When i was registering my acc i had a possibility to choose secret question, but i can remember only 3 of those: favorite movie; pet name; first company.
    Maybe u should try something like that.
    Good luck!

Former-Flonne

Try pushing the space buttion one time and push ok. :P

Former-Flonne

Fantasy

there is a standard answer on the secret question that always works, talking about bad security <_<

Fantasy

there is a standard answer on the secret question that always works, talking about bad security <_<

Foretold

Originally posted by Fantasy
    there is a standard answer on the secret question that always works, talking about bad security *<_<
    :blink: whats that?

Foretold

Originally posted by Fantasy
    there is a standard answer on the secret question that always works, talking about bad security *<_<
    :blink: whats that?

bleaF

Originally posted by Former-Flonne
    gg <_<

bleaF

Originally posted by Former-Flonne
    gg <_<

LiveToRemember

Originally posted by Foretold+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Foretold)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Fantasy
    :blink: whats that?[/b]
    shhh its a.q dont tell any1

LiveToRemember

Originally posted by Foretold+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Foretold)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Fantasy
    :blink: whats that?[/b]
    shhh its a.q dont tell any1

Vlein

they fixored that

Vlein

they fixored that