Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Way to be K2, F9devil is banned

This is a discussion on Way to be K2, F9devil is banned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; F9devil was perm banned for sharing accounts yesterday. After 2+ years of more than one person playing his account and ...
Page: 1

F9devil was perm banned for sharing accounts yesterday. After 2+ years of more than one person playing his account and becoming one of the most well known and respected players of the game, k2 apparently decides that he wasn't spending enough money on the game. Or is it possible that Matt put the char up for sale w/ little intention to no intention to sell the character on another forum 2 days ago and he is now magically banned w/ "other, other "shared account". No need to even bring up how well the GMs are doing to ban people who are actually cheating because there are already too many topics about it. Just another outrage performed by the quality K2 Services

Lag0nx

K2 a.q

how lame he was a good player by the movies i saw <_<

All matt / alex / eric has to do is verify the payment information thruout the life of f9

Hells Kitchen

Been ages since ive actually read the TOS, but does it say anything about a ban for sharing account? I dont really remember and dont feel like looking.

snoppskott

yikes ^^

Oh well i don´t share my account so ! No danger here!

Nick

Omfg, k2 really lost their minds to ban someone for that.

F9 is like a legend on ares, and the payment list should be long enough :huh:
    hope that k2 will activate the acount again.

also from others i hear that they receive bullshit bans, like a friend of mine getting banned for using 3rd party tools.
    while hes not even using or having it.

allready thought knight online was fucked up so much by the cheaters and dupers with +3 jewels and +9/+10 gear.
    but it wasnt good enough i guess... now they start to hunt down legit people.

K2 is digging their own grave :mellow:

cloer

agas someone post mushroom soldiers video pls

Axarus

F9Devil Im think he is one of the best worrior from KO ;p and he banned pf K2 xD

F9 was a legend while 70 was max lvl, now hes just one under 500 lvl 72 chars, or whatever his lvl is now well K2 striked again <.<

k2 already dug their own grave and now they are tossin in legit ppl so they dotn fall in ( i liek the analogy)

MillionVoices

no point to play legit in this fucking game.

they banned phantomlink i rmrbr for some bs too.

Crimsonrain

thats what he gets for scamming my Felankor ring Fucker. @ Alex*

F9 is lvl 74, all the originals are too busy irl to play alot if at all nowadays. But besides being one of the first people to 70, he is arguable the best king on either orc or human side, and I&#39;m sure from all of his old clannies would argue that the 3 originals were outstanding and fair guys who worked through all of the k2 bullshit. Now he is just sitting there banned w/ his prem running

dude, we all know f9 is/was shared, why whine?

umm maybe whine because 95% of KO also shares their retarded account, because if they start banning, everybody who plays in cafes will be banned, since when u play in a Cafe u dont use the same computer everytime u go play, so ur entering ur account in different ip addresses, so i think theres more than that, im sure he wasnt banned for just sharing accounts, he was banned for something else.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast