Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Way to be K2, F9devil is banned

This is a discussion on Way to be K2, F9devil is banned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; umm maybe whine because 95% of KO also shares their retarded account, because if they start banning, everybody who plays ...
Page: 2

umm maybe whine because 95% of KO also shares their retarded account, because if they start banning, everybody who plays in cafes will be banned, since when u play in a Cafe u dont use the same computer everytime u go play, so ur entering ur account in different ip addresses, so i think theres more than that, im sure he wasnt banned for just sharing accounts, he was banned for something else.[/b]
    K2 notice it when there are different transactions from different cards on the account, else they dont see it

Milkshaker

(quote copy / paste from KO website):

Unauthorized Account Access - Account Terminated

New: Requesting another Player's User ID - Account Terminated

(end quote)

and for those of you running arouns shouting that k2 sucks or that the game is dead...

(quote from KO website):

New: Undermining the spirit and integrity of the game - Ban or Account termination determined by Lead GMs

(end quote)

the_stiffmeister

dude when i bought prem...long long ago...i used like 4 different comps and about 6 different cc..only one of which was registered to me...they must be really against f9 for some gay reason...maybe they are forming a conspiaracy against non-turk kings.... that would be freaky but they are crazy enough to do it...

so now all k2 flaming is relegated to here?

Banned Senior Member

no point to play legit in this fucking game.

they banned phantomlink i rmrbr for some bs too.[/b]
    ya, but my banning wasn't for sharing an account. Besides, I have my account back I just dont play it/gave what was left to people to use

raggan, is that actually your original account because as far as i know, you bought that account which is also against k2 policy, perm ban

why whine about the account getting banned? I'm curious to know why him and why now. Back in the original KO, f9 started being played by more than 1 person at lvl 45 or so, why not ban him then. At least back then there were active GMs on the server...although not the most legit GMs, but GMs none the less. And I'm sure that Matt wasn't the only one who ever bought KC or prem for the account, so why not ban it when he started using a different CC. Naturally sharing accounts isn't allowed by k2, but is it in their TOS to terminate/ban shared accounts(actual question, don't feel like readin thru the TOS), last i remember they just didn't offer support to shared accounts incase they got hacked

DragonFire

I laughed so hard when you got banned :lol:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Same thing happend to Felix a few emails with verifaction later unblocked

Banned Senior Member

I laughed so hard when you got banned :lol:[/b]
    <_<

Crimsonrain

raggan, is that actually your original account because as far as i know, you bought that account which is also against k2 policy, perm ban

why whine about the account getting banned? I&#39;m curious to know why him and why now. Back in the original KO, f9 started being played by more than 1 person at lvl 45 or so, why not ban him then. At least back then there were active GMs on the server...although not the most legit GMs, but GMs none the less. And I&#39;m sure that Matt wasn&#39;t the only one who ever bought KC or prem for the account, so why not ban it when he started using a different CC. Naturally sharing accounts isn&#39;t allowed by k2, but is it in their TOS to terminate/ban shared accounts(actual question, don&#39;t feel like readin thru the TOS), last i remember they just didn&#39;t offer support to shared accounts incase they got hacked[/b]
    hahaha funny guy. the orgiginal "raggan" is from UK his wife had a baby and he quit passing the account on too his good ko friend which was me. and for your info raggan isnt mine anymore its sold as for all the items involved with this gay game and people.

Reinhard

Yah just like my warrior from manes, atm is banned... verification shit, but CS is slow as fuck and i am gold premium, do u think i can get my gold premium time i am losin with this shit after i get unbanned?

dude that really sux and a stupid ban response too. K2 said they are not responisble for sharing accounts. but nithn about been banned,

well, sharing acc was bannable since the beginning of USKO, but im sorry for eric, when he played he was really cool

bb f9

Banned

that sucks man but they cant ban you for sharing accounts as it states in there TOS shared accounts will only not be allowed to get cs ever even if your gold premi

something else going on there man

gl

Ya Tez, I was pretty sure that is what the TOS said, but since when has K2 ever followed their own TOS. Maybe F9 was undermining the game in some aspect :-P. They have given rollbacks to people who share accounts, they&#39;ve unbanned people after they decide to buy premium or mass amounts of KC(greyhawk), they don&#39;t dupe wipe n e more because apparently everything is legit (SS of IB +5 and IB+10(not greyhawks either)) that have passed numerous "dupe wipes", since arestide left the server, mahina has handed out gifts to people, but who cares what lovemuffin/monsterkill does n e more. Sharing of accounts is the least of K2&#39;s problems. Personally I think the whole sealing of items just made people more willing to share their accounts with others since they would know their items are safe.

I also read that Flatlin3 was banned for "koxp" which I believe is a complete joke as well. Warrior koxp? the bish let my priest leech in golems and has always worked hard for his lvls.

K2 decides to go on a banning rampage, just not of the right people...longyan still around, and a few ares warriors w/ dual +3 foverin rings, +9 gigas etc

This bullshit makes me regret ever playing on the Ares server or even the game in general

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast