Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A way to not get chargebacked? (PAYPAL)

This is a discussion on A way to not get chargebacked? (PAYPAL) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I can't register to WU or moneybookers because of my bank and location...so i searched a few hours, how to ...
Page: 1

Gaby159

I can't register to WU or moneybookers because of my bank and location...so i searched a few hours, how to protect ourselves against chargeback.

Here the better way i found and it seems to work

Make another account (dont register your CC or bank) and after you receive the money into your 2nd account you just have to transfer in 1st one.

Cost me 5$ on 45$ its big but if i dont get stealed...why not?

For sad people who cannot pay by WU or moneybooker

Please say it if you know this way isnt working

venom

Sounds possible but i think it isnt allowed at paypal is it? and creating fakeaccounts suck a way too much

Gr33ntumb

im from the province next to you, and i dont have to register for WU , i just to any WU outelt ( usualy at Sobeys, Money store , corner stores ) and do it from there, but WU sucks for the fees, but you said you were receiving money i dunno

if they charge back the first account , and got no bank account to it / credit card , and random infos , maybe they wont find you if the account goes to like -100$ . But i dont know ifyou can make paypal account without credit card or something

Gaby159

im from the province next to you, and i dont have to register for WU , i just to any WU outelt ( usualy at Sobeys, Money store , corner stores ) and do it from there, but WU sucks for the fees, but you said you were receiving money i dunno
    if they charge back the first account , and got no bank account to it / credit card , and random infos , maybe they wont find you if the account goes to like -100$ . But i dont know ifyou can make paypal account without credit card or something[/b]

Yes we can make without cc and bank... so easy to write anything in information and they know it, dont think they will search you
    WU outlet dont exist in Quebec or if it exist, its so far than i cant go there ...they prolly dont like french people

Sounds possible but i think it isnt allowed at paypal is it? and creating fakeaccounts suck a way too much[/b]

It's someone family account(not verified) so isnt really a fake. But what sux more? Paypal stealing their consumers, or giving paypal astronomic fees just to dont get scammed.

Banned Senior Member

You need to enter some sort of banking information with paypal, either credit card or chequing account information. If you were to do that and just transfer the money over and you get chargedback on the 2nd account, they can check your logs and see you moved the money and go after you from the first account. Also they would get in contact with your first and if they cant then they go to your bank about the issue

Gaby159

You need to enter some sort of banking information with paypal, either credit card or chequing account information. If you were to do that and just transfer the money over and you get chargedback on the 2nd account, they can check your logs and see you moved the money and go after you from the first account. Also they would get in contact with your first and if they cant then they go to your bank about the issue[/b]
    So lets be steal <_< Need to sell my items...but scammers have 90 day to chargeback... WTF is that

Banned Senior Member

Nobody said Paypal was nice about chargebacks

W.U. outlets are in everywere in montreal!

Just check in the W.U. site
    There is one on sherbrooke street

Gaby159

hey lol W.U. outlets are in all everywere in montreal!

Just check in the W.U. site
    There is one on sherbrooke street[/b]
    Right... :P

What is the fees for receiving not sending??

I think you don&#39;t have fee&#39;s at receiving...but the buyer has 15-16% lol and you have to set who&#39;s paying the fee&#39;s

didinino

.. they go to your bank about the issue[/b]
    wont it be easier to transfer money into ur CC/bank and then if the guy chargeback they will go strait to the bank/CC?

u made me confused with that 2 accounts thing ^_^

Dutch1990

Well in my opinion the real scammers are every WU office around the world.
    WU charges such high fees, when you need to buy an item you&#39;re paying double just for their fee, I think it&#39;s ridiculous..

Dutch1990

Banned

I can&#39;t register to WU or moneybookers because of my bank and location...so i searched a few hours, how to protect ourselves against chargeback.

Here the better way i found and it seems to work

Make another account (dont register your CC or bank) and after you receive the money into your 2nd account you just have to transfer in 1st one.

Cost me 5$ on 45$ its big but if i dont get stealed...why not?

For sad people who cannot pay by WU or moneybooker

Please say it if you know this way isnt working[/b]
    You have to give your real infos tho and scammers can still charge you back no matter what you do , they just have to say they got hacked (you have to do some things more , but wont tell them here).
    Then your paypal will go to - and you have to pay the money yourself else you will get in trouble with lawyers.

iWillcutyou

Listen, the way I do it, is I request money. In the other comments section, put a statement saying that the buyer understands that it is a virtual item and they agree that under no circumstances may they chargeback the payment. Something like this:

In sending this payment, I understand that I am purchasing a virtual item using PayPal payment system. I acknowledge that after the payment is recieved, the transaction is final and therefor no charge-back of any sort may be made. I agree, in the terms stated above, that the said transaction is final and completed.

If the buyer accepts that then I dont think they can charge you back. Its a contract of sorts, and it&#39;s worked thus far for me. Hope it helps u ^^

Proximus

Listen, the way I do it, is I request money. In the other comments section, put a statement saying that the buyer understands that it is a virtual item and they agree that under no circumstances may they chargeback the payment. Something like this:

In sending this payment, I understand that I am purchasing a virtual item using PayPal payment system. I acknowledge that after the payment is recieved, the transaction is final and therefor no charge-back of any sort may be made. I agree, in the terms stated above, that the said transaction is final and completed.

If the buyer accepts that then I dont think they can charge you back. Its a contract of sorts, and it&#39;s worked thus far for me. Hope it helps u ^^[/b]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast