Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

A way to stop Duping.

This is a discussion on A way to stop Duping. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think K2 needs to shut down KO for like 2 days, a week or how long it will take, ...
Page: 1

InTheFog

I think K2 needs to shut down KO for like 2 days, a week or how long it will take, they shouldn't let anyone in but GMs, so GMs could wipe all dupe items and finally all items +9/10/11/12....... would get disappired so the game will be fair again. Yes it is a hell of a work, but still they have to do somthing about it. One time with the Dupe items and the other time with KOXP users.

Banned Senior Member

so the legit +9 items will also get wiped ....

420_69

not a good idea there are legit +9s out there

and do u actualy think k cares about the non cheating players???

Is duping that big today? I know long ago Duping was the biggest problem but isnt it harder to dupe these days? [i've only played new Servers doh..]

Banned Senior Member

Evry new server what comes out u can dupe like the old servers cozz the new server what are 1--4days out doesnt got some updates ore somthing:S

420_69

yes duping is a fairly serious problem they have some things to "try" and slow down duping like the 32 ups per login thing and others but they probably get bypassed anyway

InTheFog

yes duping is a fairly serious problem they have some things to "try" and slow down duping like the 32 ups per login thing and others but they probably get bypassed anyway[/b]
    If GMs are free, they can walk around the maps while other GMs wiping dupes and ban people that gets in for like 24 Hours, not a big deal.

420_69

ya thats true but still i dont think the GMs would "waste" (in their minds) their time to do that cuz i dont remember the last time i logged on and saw mass amounts of banning but i damn sure have seen mass amounts of koxping

hmm... k2 can stop duping kosping and other things... but they wont coz they get money from this

all they need to do is a query to find all duplicate ids

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

just dupe and get even

InTheFog

The only thing that would make them stop duping is people that buys premium will proteste. The people that buys premium needs to tell them they can't take it anymore, they pay and pay and they get hack they see other people use KOXP and that bothers them.

A few people I know already stoped paying premi untill something gets done with the servers. Yes duping is a big problem and I hate that 32 ups per login because I make my own armor and weapons and it is really hard because once you get in a groove with uping then you have to stop because you cannot upgrade anymore. But i know it is needed because of the people that doop. But yeah they can put an end to this if they close the game for a few days and actualy fix something. They used to do it by doing updates. It would atleast stop it till they figured out how to hack passed it but anyone else find it funny there has been no update on the game in like two months. They only updates that have happend have been x-trap. The last upgrade was the sad and disapointing christmas presents. But like Festo said they have a way to see who is dooping and they can ban them and deleat the items.

InTheFog

It's kinda hard, maybe the person who has dupe items bought like a fullset +8 from a duper person and the GM will think he was the one who duped them.. It's not a way of finding out who dupes and who doesn't, they have to shut down KO even foe a month if it takes to fix every thing, mean while they can freeze all premiums, JUST FIX IT!. the only good way of fixing it is making a turkish server.. cuz we all know that 95% of the game are turks and 94.7% are KOXPers and dupers... So they have two options..

If it was possible to dupe, ROL's wouldn't be in merchant in Ronark.
    There is no current working dupe method, beleive me or not.
    Just alot of koxp-ing which produce enough money to have prices for rol's at like 800m. But still, if duping was possible, prices would be 20x higher.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast