Ways to get through ED?

This is a discussion on Ways to get through ED? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay, I thought, archer-dc like in temple, does not surprise me (new to ED) much - but it even happens ...
Page: 1

Okay, I thought, archer-dc like in temple, does not surprise me (new to ED) much - but it even happens with cleavers (next to another archer, looked legit though). So my statistics so far are 2 dcs at the same place (apos / close to door to next room right behind the start) and one where karus won after 5 minues.

Soooo... would someone bother telling what NOT to do? So far on my list is arrowshower and jab with those cleavers... what else? Help pls!

idefix

Arrowshower as a sin? What the hell?

I don't really understand the question though. What not to do to get dcd? Don't leave skill_magic_2.tbl in the datafolder I guess.

Arrowshower as a sin? What the hell?

I don't really understand the question though. What not to do to get dcd? Don't leave skill_magic_2.tbl in the datafolder I guess.[/b]
    he's an archer, just wore cleavers to don't get dced....

yupp. But cleavers alone did not helpf. So...rename file, then relogg, then rename file again...hmm.. any other ideas?

TOYSOLDIER_

ED=? hope its not erectile dysss

_JB_

i thought archers just got dc at dragon hatchlings, stay in town during those i guess

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

u cant lie to the game using cleavers...............the only ones alowed to lie are the k2 staff