Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ways to make money?

This is a discussion on Ways to make money? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by DarkOrcMage there is a lot of ways to make money inside the game, i'm exping rigth now ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOrcMage View Post
    there is a lot of ways to make money inside the game, i'm exping rigth now and i'm doing 1 gb per day, i can't tell you how to make it or every one would do the same. the way i did more money so far is reselling items that cost 10gb+.
    question for you and others is: your exping/anything money making DAY = how many hrs?

Quote Originally Posted by UbiQuitousCZ View Post
    question for you and others is: your exping/anything money making DAY = how many hrs?

sorry about my english, what i mean is that i'm doing exp ,not market or anything to make money and i get easy 1 gb per day. one thing that i do and all mages should do is enter the bugged ed , it takes 4 minutes to kill a monster alone (i can't only kill that mosnters that drain mana from far away), and i only need to use 2 sw potions during the ed time and i'm getting 1 blue 1 green per monster +/-. also in the end sometimes i vs the human and win the ed .

Babashop is bad, its for people who dont know how to make money in game.
    To make really good money u need very good clan, go to krowaz and farm materials, go to CZ and farm blessed stones, or kill isi and felankor

OrangeYouAreMyLife

go baba <3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123