Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

We finaly have a gm on Ares

This is a discussion on We finaly have a gm on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As far as I know (a close friend from Longyan) told me.. that he had Lycaon Staff +9 and all ...
Page: 3

NoMercy

As far as I know (a close friend from Longyan) told me.. that he had Lycaon Staff +9 and all acces +3...

pantelos00

i really know for +3 uniques but not for +9 lycaon!!if thats true....i dont know what to say!!

been seeing this lots on dies as well and yes finally someones banned lol

Elmoira

And the question is .... What is the punishment ? 3 days ban ? delevel ? 30 days ban? delete items?

GM's on ares? it's a joke... they log once every 2 months, and ban like 30ppl, and u call it gm?? just look around urk blade, trons in piana or breth, and u'll find like 50 koxpers, just run a little in cz, and get like 100000 arrows on ur ass... GM's isn't preocuped if they use or no of cheaters or bugs, they only worry with money. u got banned? send him usd 100 and get unbanned... u need items? send him usd 500 and got full uniques +3... u need dupe? just give him a little usd/month and keep duping without dupe wipes or bans... that is the knight online who we play now

DeadlySilencer

Originally posted by _CAP_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_CAP_)</div>
    Originally posted by Blancanieves+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blancanieves)
    <!--QuoteBegin-_CAP_
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-dirka

Longyan....Quest Bug Abuser...

PLUS that ass thinks he owns A1 falcons....and will get the rest of turkey to ks you if you are there

k first of all hes not a quest bug abuser. hes lvled to lvl 79 legitly. if u go to a1 flacons(right side) ull see him there 24/7 cause he has like 3 or 4 people playing his account and yes it is his spot cause hes there all the time. i dont think he ks, he just waits till the party is done exping and he creates his own party there, ive never seen him ks. o well who cares now hes gone :lol:
    maybe he got Bann for "items"?[/b]
    ya thats what im thinking. some1 told me he had +2/+3's[/b][/quote]

umm ok he does KS...i was in a party there and they gave us their "warning" to leave and a few minutes later he had a party out and were ksing us...

i got my some of my items back so i can play the warrior again!
    so like every 1 else i went to make the queststhe thing was there are kospers almoust everywere!
    they dont even pretend to be playing they put the daggers and bum "arow shower"
    but thats normal now a days for noobs.
    if you want to see high lvl guys kosping try to look in easy mobs like greels and the dogs next to them!
    yesterday there was 3 lvl 70+ kosping there!
    the funnyist part is that in cz they dropp like a lvl 60 ^^

I_Am_On_Ares

enjoy while it lasts

Banned

Its very nice to know there is a GM on Ares. However if his job is to spawn Goblin Patriarch on my head while camping atila near the castle while theres like 4593874563298 KoXPers killing apes in an area,i kinda lack the proper respect for him and hes job.

Can i be a Fucking GM and atleast try to make a difference?

Originally posted by Shinsou (aka NINJA)
    Can i be a Fucking GM and atleast try to make a difference?
    :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123