Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

We are going to be saved!

This is a discussion on We are going to be saved! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL! O man, thats what they spammed on website once a week in 07 when koxp was reigning over firedrake ...
Page: 2

Zaczaco11

LOL! O man, thats what they spammed on website once a week in 07 when koxp was reigning over firedrake lol thats funny, almost word for word too

tommyleonghk

I want to but its just too hard to believe a single word they say especially this part

Greetings Knights,
    in addition to all regular patrols including Moradon, El Morad and Luferson Castle.
    Be aware that the limited forgiveness period in December is now over, and if you are banned YOU WILL NOT BE COMING BACK!
    -the Knight Online team

regular patrols? since when?
    yeah...limited forgiveness period in DECEMBER is over.... but when they dont have enough players to pay premium... its HELLO to "Account Forgiveness Part 2" in January / February 2009

:lol:

Devin, Is that from C-west that GM show up from last night restart?

Can anyone from other servers confirm if GM show up at Felankor/Isiloon from last night restart?

Ares - Yes
    Beramus - No
    C-West - Yes?

Rofl, ppl still falling for that crap? that they announce every time bad stuff happends?

So if i code a hack myself, its not a third party tool, right?[/b]

nice propagana but for sure it`s like always only WORDS and NON action

Although we all know most of K2 annoucements are bogus but sitting there and do nothing won't improve anything. At least if you can, take a Screen shot of Koxpers at Felankor/Isiloon and post it up at the official forum to prove that nothing is being done as annouced; have your server visible also helpful.

If we can get more people from different servers confirmed that no GM show up (or only a few) at restart which we can show it to the Official mod and build a strong case that K2 it not doing what they are saying. We can file a legitimate complain at BBB for Falsely advertised by K2 as same as all the Events that they have at their main website, we want them OFF their website as it could be a misleading guide to the new players because non of those events is working. We want to pressure K2 to fix thing.

miami

about damn time..

"Also, accessing either Hell Abyss or Felankor’s Lair while on either Servers 2 or 3 is still ILLEGAL"

server 3 donst existe 1 year ago i think is this a generical answer with some extra text? lol
    +

IsgurosBous

"Also, accessing either Hell Abyss or Felankor’s Lair while on either Servers 2 or 3 is still ILLEGAL"

server 3 donst existe 1 year ago i think is this a generical answer with some extra text? lol
    +[/b]
    Carnac-East 1 Online 2117
    Carnac-East 2 Online 1366
    Carnac-East 3 Online 1268

zabjaka

Carnac-East 1 Online 2117
    Carnac-East 2 Online 1366
    Carnac-East 3 Online 1268[/b]
    right... now explain how do u log in server 3? lol

Svooni

well i didnt saw cheaters at ISILOON the last times .. maybe they really made something .. gogo K2

killed isi twice in a a short range. ussually once a week cuz of koxpers. it is improving. but is it temporary?

nutsackatak1

right... now explain how do u log in server 3? lol[/b]
    Carnac East has 3 servers

jesterday we(diez players) had some bans but altho the ware all unknown so i dont know if i shud belefe it :huh:

King0fKingZ

LOL at the 'IMMEDIATELY' btw, that would mean they've written a script to detect EVERYONE on every server whether they're using a cheat program, and then auto-ban them. If they had that, why would they need more GMs? Epic fail.[/b]
    you're stupid

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast