Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

rebelde20 aka Iamchamito found his clan finally xD

This is a discussion on rebelde20 aka Iamchamito found his clan finally xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well rebelde20 aka iamchamito finally found his home in ayasofya clan.....i guess all cheaters belong to this cheating clan....just proves ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default rebelde20 aka Iamchamito found his clan finally xD

well rebelde20 aka iamchamito finally found his home in ayasofya clan.....i guess all cheaters belong to this cheating clan....just proves more that they are cheaters since they only recruit cheaters, ksers, and lurers

w00t w00t this is why ayasofya sucks ass on diez

Well if hes gonna be branded like a cheater he might as well get +3 uniques with it. :P :P

But we can all agree that even though Ayasofya are known cheater there nothing combared to UtopianKnights i mean those guys are the biggest cheaters of all time especially there leader. :P :P :lol:

what happen to eternity?

Banned

Originally posted by ::Stapler::

But we can all agree that even though Ayasofya are known cheater there nothing combared to UtopianKnights i mean those guys are the biggest cheaters of all time especially there leader. :P * *:lol:
    +1et987e89t7384t573849

QueenPriest

-_- just fucking sad

acolyted

:huh:

little_painter

hate monger strikes agian -_- beep beep tez got good news.. <_<

g0rby

FFS i remember rebelde20 from ko before even be knight empire when i was on diez playing my warrior
    Started Killing a barkirra and he come 30 sec after started attack and he took the drop
    He's kser and bug abuser soome years now

Rebelde joining the clan who's leader helped hack him? I highly doubt that. :rollseyes: I think there is more to this story than you make it out to be. I guess time will tell.

And how is rebelde a cheater. Yeah he is an asshole and a kser (depending which of the 20 ppl are playing :rollseyes: ), but I dont think he cheats.

Banned Senior Member

Patek "hacked" ( not really much of a hacking when you can edit his password as you see fit ) rebelde back in KE, if Adem had somthing to do with it, dont know

tolgahan

fraps them when cheating.
    petsmar2 did it n clan heaven has been disbanded.some members has been banned.One of them was the king!
    so tez if u stop talking n try to prove i think that wont waste ur time.i am not saying u cant prove of ayasofya is not cheating i just want to help.
    petsmar2 did it n greenster banned cypher's best clan.
    n sullimio or whatever is x10 better than greenster!

Originally posted by tolgahan
    fraps them when cheating.
    petsmar2 did it n clan heaven has been disbanded.some members has been banned.One of them was the king!
    so tez if u stop talking n try to prove i think that wont waste ur time.i am not saying u cant prove of ayasofya is not cheating i just want to help.
    petsmar2 did it n greenster banned cypher's best clan.
    n sullimio or whatever is x10 better than greenster!
    You don't need to prove Ayasofya cheats. Their pure existance is proof enough. Also the fact that they have Hakan in their clan. Those two things, added together, form enough proof to get them banned. Too bad they'll never be banned.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    Rebelde joining the clan who's leader helped hack him? I highly doubt that. *:rollseyes: *I think there is more to this story than you make it out to be. I guess time will tell.

And how is rebelde a cheater. Yeah he is an asshole and a kser (depending which of the 20 ppl are playing *:rollseyes: ), *but I dont think he cheats.[/b]
    There is indeed a lot more there than what just meets the eye. Many of you people talk shit about rebelde when you don't know the facts. And of course, it is none of my business saying why he (had to) joined Ayasofia.

<!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

Patek "hacked" ( not really much of a hacking when you can edit his password as you see fit ) rebelde back in KE, if Adem had somthing to do with it, dont know
    When you got so much power over a company's "confidential" info, there's not much you can't do.

Originally posted by g0rby
    FFS i remember rebelde20 from ko before even be knight empire when i was on diez playing my warrior *
    Started Killing a barkirra and he come 30 sec after started attack and he took the drop *
    He's kser and bug abuser soome years now
    There's no ks in bosses. Only the powerful survives.

Banned

Originally posted by Vacant
    Rebelde joining the clan who's leader helped hack him? I highly doubt that. *:rollseyes: *I think there is more to this story than you make it out to be. I guess time will tell.

And how is rebelde a cheater. Yeah he is an asshole and a kser (depending which of the 20 ppl are playing *:rollseyes: ), *but I dont think he cheats.
    1st its who plays it...if the char macros it gets banned doesnt matter who played it.....nesma posted the fraps of him twitching and cheating....cheater.....other then than the fact that one of the guys playing this char ks's and lures on others...enough said

he is in ayasofya for sure.....i saw him there today for CSW in it

tolghan the prove that rebelde20 is cheater is posted....also the proof that ayasofya is a duping clan has been posted before and now with ss or +3 jewels and better

also i will post on cafegeveze forums soon as to my findings....i am ss everything....u can run back and tell them i could care less

today at CSW ocalyto or whatever his name is hits me forover 800 damage and i have and i am not duffed....i am 77 and all +1 items, except IN and IB and ....and i him for 200 less then he hits me and he is lvl 74 from what he says....if he is higher then he cheated to get it.....exp bug abuse

look at most of there clan...all of a sudden all there warriors and rogue are 75 or 75+.....adem before rofd was 63 or some shit....now he is 71...i know its easy to level but i dont see him exping hardcore like the rest of us...also before quests were disabled why was he always at brahmans over and over....would u not think a level 71 warrior would do better exp.....dont close ur eyes man.....cause eventually u will run off a cliff

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    he is in ayasofya for sure.....i saw him there today for CSW in it
    I was in "Ayasofia", "Burguesia", old "Knight" clan, and currently in another turk clan... does that make me a cheater also?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast